• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This Is Us- Season 3

I read in an article that Sterling said that the "she" is someone we have seen in the first two seasons and we will know who she is around episode 9 or so.

I enjoyed the season premiere and am looking forward to seeing how the characters and storyline develop this season.

I just watched it last night! It had me on the edge of my seat there at the end! I can't believe they're going to drag the "she" story out for 9 episodes!!!

Funny, I honestly just think Kevin doesn't know how to talk to kids, so by default, he talks to them like he would talk to any other adult. :p

That's what I thought too. Kevin does not have kids, is not really around kids much, leads a bachelor-type of lifestyle etc. He kind of treats them like peers since he is kind of clueless and does not really know how to relate to them.

That's what I thought too. Kevin does not have kids, is not really around kids much, leads a bachelor-type of lifestyle etc. He kind of treats them like peers since he is kind of clueless and does not really know how to relate to them.
Yeah, I think that is probably true.

Ironically his cluelessness has led him precisely to what makes the kids appreciate him -- he talks to them like they're full-fledged people and probably listens to their thoughts accordingly. I think that's what Beth is cuing into, a sense of mutual respect as if what's going on in between the girls' ears is worthy of consideration.

When Beth and Randall were arguing about Kevin and her cousin dating, I assumed Beth was trying to protect her cousin. I was kinda shocked when she sat down with Kevin and actually was trying to protect HIM. It was very sweet and made me love Beth even more.
Agreed!! I was totally surprised when she said that too.

I read in an article that Sterling said that the "she" is someone we have seen in the first two seasons and we will know who she is around episode 9 or so.

Well. we have seen all the "She's" in the first 2 seasons so his clue was really not a clue.I just hope its not Kate. My thoughts go toward it being Rebecca, or possibly Toby's mother.

Well. we have seen all the "She's" in the first 2 seasons so his clue was really not a clue.I just hope its not Kate. My thoughts go toward it being Rebecca, or possibly Toby's mother.

Have we met Toby's mother? I don't think Tess would be apprehensive about seeing Tobys mom. Just seems too obvious to be Kate, and again, I don't think Tess would be having that reaction to seeing Kate. They don't seem really close. I wonder if it's Tess's sister? But what would Toby have to do with that?

Have we met Toby's mother? I don't think Tess would be apprehensive about seeing Tobys mom. Just seems too obvious to be Kate, and again, I don't think Tess would be having that reaction to seeing Kate. They don't seem really close. I wonder if it's Tess's sister? But what would Toby have to do with that?

Toby’s mom was in the wedding episode. She opposed the marriage on the wedding day.

Maybe it’s Deja and Toby is a red herring?

I just don’t see how Toby would be involved with anyone that Randall and Tess are going to see.

Maybe its Rebecca?

Who knows..

I was afraid "she" was Beth and they were visiting in an Alzheimer's Unit or something, but then the Toby scene didn't fit with that.

My second thought was a long-term comatose Kate (from complications of pregnancy/childbirth), but the Tess thing doesn't jive with that, so I am at a total loss and will be waiting for 8 weeks to figure it out.

We finally watched this episode tonight. It's good to be back with the Pearsons, but oh my. I feel so the uneasy now. I don't like where it seems the Kate/IVF/Toby-alone storyline is heading (I hope I'm wrong here), and I hated seeing Jack seeing Rebecca kiss someone else. Jack/his brother/the war is going to be difficult to watch unfold, as well, I think. I love the sit down with Beth and Kevin, and the scene with Kevin and the girls. And Deja, oh Deja. Please let this be a good thing and stay that way. My heart just breaks for that girl. I'm trying not to dwell too much on who "she" is since we won't find out for awhile, but my guess is Beth or Rebecca.

I was afraid "she" was Beth and they were visiting in an Alzheimer's Unit or something, but then the Toby scene didn't fit with that.

My second thought was a long-term comatose Kate (from complications of pregnancy/childbirth), but the Tess thing doesn't jive with that, so I am at a total loss and will be waiting for 8 weeks to figure it out.

That’s why I’m wondering if Toby is a red herring. Maybe it just looks like Toby and Randall are talking to each other but it’s really two different conversations.

That’s why I’m wondering if Toby is a red herring. Maybe it just looks like Toby and Randall are talking to each other but it’s really two different conversations.

This.

My scary fear is that they're visiting Deja in prison.

Here's my guess...I think Kate is dead in the future timeline. And the "she" they are referring to is Kate & Toby's daughter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter