This is Us- Season 5

It would be gross for Nicky to end up with Rebecca. Plus, they have no chemistry right now. I know things change, but I just don’t see it.

As to not liking Nicky, I might have to fight you over that lol

I adore Nicky, but I don't want to see him with Rebecca. Just too weird. Also, she is technically "not of sound mind" so I would be surprised if her family let her embark on a relationship with him.

Did they actually say she has dementia? I thought there was one episode where the dr. said her forgetfulness was due to medication dosing and they could adjust it. But then she keeps mentioning her "disease" and how many good years does she have left, and when Miguel went to the cabin with the boys he was worried about Rebecca being alone. I am guessing dementia but did they ever confirm it?

I adore Nicky, but I don't want to see him with Rebecca. Just too weird. Also, she is technically "not of sound mind" so I would be surprised if her family let her embark on a relationship with him.

Did they actually say she has dementia? I thought there was one episode where the dr. said her forgetfulness was due to medication dosing and they could adjust it. But then she keeps mentioning her "disease" and how many good years does she have left, and when Miguel went to the cabin with the boys he was worried about Rebecca being alone. I am guessing dementia but did they ever confirm it?

I think in this past episode they were talking about Alzheimer’s, not just dementia. I remember because it stuck out to me. Maybe that’s telling us, without having to show us the scene.

It would be gross for Nicky to end up with Rebecca. Plus, they have no chemistry right now. I know things change, but I just don’t see it.

As to not liking Nicky, I might have to fight you over that lol
I guess it's on then because there's really none of them I do like, except for Toby and I think that's because he's not a Pearson. ;)

I heard a theory that maybe Kevin is marrying the British guy's sister (would explain him calling him his future brother-in-law) and Kate and Toby are renewing their vows.
THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT TOO!!!!! (sorry I'm yelling but this got me all worked up :rotfl2:) Ok when I saw that scene, I thought it was about Kevin marrying the british teachers sister.... b/c my mind won't allow the other storyline (yet:headache:) I think it's b/c I'm not a fan of Kate's overall style,and I have always thought that Toby loves her enough to basically give her WHATEVER she wants to make her happy..... how could she leave him? I'm so cranky about that scene right now (I feel like when I saw the last episode of Lost:rotfl:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter