This is Us- Season four

some people say no one fights as much as Kate and Toby, I say no one is as perfect as Randall and Beth.
I don't know if it's just the fighting with Toby and Kate that makes me uncomfortable. They just don't seem like a fit to me. Obviously all spouses fight, even Beth and Randall.

I don't know if it's just the fighting with Toby and Kate that makes me uncomfortable. They just don't seem like a fit to me. Obviously all spouses fight, even Beth and Randall.

Maybe I like them because they seem to be a case of opposites attract. It reminds me of my relationship.

I’m split on Toby and Kate. Sometimes I don’t like them together and I don’t like that they seem to move though problems relatively quickly. Where Beth and Randall go deep.

But 8 months into the pandemic, in a very closed up county in CA and DH working from home - we bicker about the stupidest stuff. So the diaper thing I actually understood.

I’m really bummed. Verizon Fios where I live is in a cost dispute with our NBC affiliate, so we don’t get NBC for now. I hope they get this sorted out quickly!!! I want to watch This Is Us!!!

I’ve liked Madison, but I think she’s being completely unreasonable.

I agree. Kevin has been living a very different lifestyle than Madison for years. Envisioning his family traveling in no way meant he wasn't "all in" from his point of reference. I think Madison will come to terms with it, with help from Kate. (I also think Kevin will be more choosy about future projects, and make sure they have a lot of "white picket fence" time as well.)

I love that Kate was finally able to "yell" at Marc, and I think it's going to be the beginning of huge changes for her.

So glad Randall went after the answers (though I wish he'd told Kevin a little more) and so excited to learn about Laurel next week!

Kate--You go, girl! I'm hoping this will be a breakthrough for her--both seeing Marc now, and opening up to Toby.

I agree that Madison is being unrealistic. This is the career path that Kevin is on. It's not news. Many, many actors make it work, shooting films all over the world. Clearly, he's willing to pay any amount of money to get the best possible help/care for his family. Besides, even if he were shooting on a lot, 20 minutes from home, it doesn't mean they would see much more of him--he could be there 16 hours a day. And for a lot of actors, it's feast or famine--up to your ears in this project for a month, then home for 4.

As to the Laurel angle, this is what I'm thinking--she tells the hospital that her baby died, that's why she OD'd, out of grief. She does this because she's afraid, if DCFS finds William and the baby, he'll be lost to foster care. She hopes that William and the baby will be okay, since William is clean. Of course, this still doesn't explain how nobody put together the abandoned baby and the OD who just gave birth.

I’ve liked Madison, but I think she’s being completely unreasonable. I can’t remember what her career is. Does anyone know?
Isn't she a personal assistant...I'm not sure what her aspirations were, but isn't that how she and Kate met; she was or interviewed to be her personal assistant...although now that I'm thinking about it, what did Kate need a personal assistant for??? Lol...I can't remember now :)

Isn't she a personal assistant...I'm not sure what her aspirations were, but isn't that how she and Kate met; she was or interviewed to be her personal assistant...although now that I'm thinking about it, what did Kate need a personal assistant for??? Lol...I can't remember now :)

No. Kate was the personal assistant who had the job interview. No clue what she does either! Madison and Kate met at an eating disorders meeting, I think

I agree. Kevin has been living a very different lifestyle than Madison for years. Envisioning his family traveling in no way meant he wasn't "all in" from his point of reference. I think Madison will come to terms with it, with help from Kate. (I also think Kevin will be more choosy about future projects, and make sure they have a lot of "white picket fence" time as well.)

I love that Kate was finally able to "yell" at Marc, and I think it's going to be the beginning of huge changes for her.

So glad Randall went after the answers (though I wish he'd told Kevin a little more) and so excited to learn about Laurel next week!

The Randall thing annoyed me too. Kevin made an effort and Randall blew him off. I get why, but he could have fluffed it up a bit. Not to mention he owes Kevin an apology too.

No. Kate was the personal assistant who had the job interview. No clue what she does either! Madison and Kate met at an eating disorders meeting, I think
That's right, thank you, I don't know why I thought she was Kate's personal assistant...it's all blending together lol.

I don't know why, because it is just a show but the inconsistency with the mask-wearing drives me crazy. Randall looks like he wore his mask while commuting to his office. He takes his mask off inside his office when he is surrounded by staff who are also maskless. I have to go back and check to see if Kevin took off his mask while in the Uber on the way to the airport.

For a second I thought maybe Kate did not go through the abortion and had a child out there somewhere.

I thought Madison was kind of unreasonable. Kevin is an aging actor and needs to go where the work is. His money seems to be supporting them all, and his income will be needed raising twins. She can choose to either travel with him or visit him with the twins while he is on location filming. Not a bad life.

I am very curious about Lauren and why she never reached out to with William or Randall. Randall missed meeting her by only 5 years. So sad. Hopefully Randall can get answers from her boyfriend/husband? Not sure if they defined that relationship but it seemed romantic.

Glad Kate got closure. At least she knows that creep never amounted to anything.

I was also surprised at how Randall dismissed Kevin. He was reaching out and trying to connect. I understand Randall was a little sidetracked and going through his own stuff, but he just seemed so cold to Kevin. I wish he told him what was going on with this new information about his birthmother.

Has nothing to do with last nights episode, but I hope we see Nicky again.

I thought this was a really good episode.

It was maybe a little too convenient that Marc ended in driving distance to Kate all the way from Pittsburg, but I liked that she was able to confront him and let him know what he did to her mentally.

I did not like Madison in this episode. I can't believe she is expecting Kevin to give up his career to just stay at home and be a family. He can be a great, involved Dad while still being an actor.

I was sad that Randall didn't give Kevin the time of day when he called. When he told him that he had a tough situation and he asked himself "What would Randall do?", Randall didn't even inquire as to what the situation was or seem even the tiniest bit interested in what was going on with Kevin.

It kind of sounds terrible, but I'm glad Laurel is dead and Randall isn't going to have a reunion with his long lost Mom while Rebecca is in a health decline. I think it would have hurt her so deeply to think of Randall as having another Mom - Rebecca is 100% his Mom.

I'm guessing Laurel thinks the baby died. Maybe when she wakes up in the hospital she asks about her baby and they tell her there was no baby with her, leading her to think Randall died. Maybe she thought William took the baby and had him buried so she wouldn't have to deal with it. I don't know, it is weird if she thought the baby survived and never tried to find it. Also, why wouldn't she try to find William. With her dead will we ever find out the answers to these questions.

I'm guessing Laurel thinks the baby died. Maybe when she wakes up in the hospital she asks about her baby and they tell her there was no baby with her, leading her to think Randall died. Maybe she thought William took the baby and had him buried so she wouldn't have to deal with it. I don't know, it is weird if she thought the baby survived and never tried to find it. Also, why wouldn't she try to find William. With her dead will we ever find out the answers to these questions.

Hopefully we find out next week. It looks like the whole episode will be Laurens story from the time she is a young girl up until she dies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter