This is Us- Season four

Alright, so this episode totally made up for my least favorite one last week. I really liked it and thought all of it was great. I was really confused by the storyline of the nonpearsons at first, but ended up fitting in so nicely. Probably my favorite episode of the season so far.

Alright, so this episode totally made up for my least favorite one last week. I really liked it and thought all of it was great. I was really confused by the storyline of the nonpearsons at first, but ended up fitting in so nicely. Probably my favorite episode of the season so far.
Yeah I was a little confused too. I didn't remember Miguel's family being introduced. I thought maybe they were his parents. Although I agree it did end up nicely.

Yeah I was a little confused too. I didn't remember Miguel's family being introduced. I thought maybe they were his parents. Although I agree it did end up nicely.
My first thought was Miguel as well, but then with him being from India, I was lost. I'll also say I loved how at the end when he was 4 hrs. late and she was angry she stopped him and said if I'm going to forgive you I need you to explain to me what was so important... I thought that was a great way to handle that situation...as opposed to how I would've probably handled it lol.

Wife loves the show. After awhile I couldn’t stand all the flashback timelines and jumping around so i stopped watching

I really loved this episode. For a brief moment I was afraid that Ellie (birth mother) was changing her mind. I'm glad they didn't go that route. Loved that Toby picked Rose for the middle name. (had a feeling that would be it as soon as the old man said the name). Was a bit over the top that Madison and Ellie gave birth on the same day, but I'll let that slide LOL. Randall and Beth staying on the phone with Madison was so awesome, and I'm glad Kevin recognized it. Love that they made up and are back on a good path.

I liked the episode too. I was also confused by the non-Pearson storyline, I also thought they had to do with Miguel. I think part of why I don't like Rebecca and Miguel together is because they never showed us their love story. I really would have liked to see them dating, falling in love, instead of just throwing them at us. I really liked see Nicky again and him finding out one of Kevin's kids was named after him. Just a great episode all around.

I really loved this episode. For a brief moment I was afraid that Ellie (birth mother) was changing her mind. I'm glad they didn't go that route. Loved that Toby picked Rose for the middle name. (had a feeling that would be it as soon as the old man said the name). Was a bit over the top that Madison and Ellie gave birth on the same day, but I'll let that slide LOL. Randall and Beth staying on the phone with Madison was so awesome, and I'm glad Kevin recognized it. Love that they made up and are back on a good path.
My sister and I delivered on the same day. My niece is an hour older than my daughter. Our due dates were 2 weeks apart.

My sister and I delivered on the same day. My niece is an hour older than my daughter. Our due dates were 2 weeks apart.
I mean yeah, it definitely happens. I was actually born on my dad’s birthday. It’s just very convenient to have a new big 3. But like I said I’ll let it slide lol.

Oh my gosh, I loved this episode!!!

DH and I actually watched together (we usually watch at different times and then talk about it) and I was a mushy mess. I was so glad Kevin made it! And I loved that we have three born on the same day again!

I was also so glad to see the car guy talking to Rose at the end! (I was afraid the name was going to be because she didn't make it.)

I love that Randall and Kevin are in a good place again, and I agree with whoever said upthread they'd like to see more of Miguel and Rebecca's start.

I loved the framed art, too, and the glimpse of making it.

That's what we thought at first, too, but I loved where it actually went!! We are so indebted to that man right now, and it's nice for people to know his name.

I thought this was the best episode of the season so far. I really liked it. Like someone above said - I was so sure that Ellie was going to change her mind when she asked Kate to leave the room.

DH thought so, but I was pretty sure she just need to tell Hailey why she was doing what she was doing, and that she loved her.

This was such a good episode. I won't say that it made my cry, but there was a steady stream of tears about the last 20 minutes. This kind of reminded me of the early seasons when they would have what seemed to be an unrelated story that became so relevant by the end, and I loved that they honored Nasir Ahmed. They sure packed a lot of story in this episode.

LOVED this episode!!! It’s probably in my top five episodes ever *except for one reason that I’ll get to in a bit*. I also thought the ‘unrelated’ story were Miguel’s parents. I said HOW COOL when it was revealed who he was and I love that they did some follow up. As soon as biological mom asked to hold the baby I said oh no.

I paused the list that Toby was making because I wanted to read all the names and two names were Fogelman and Olin lol. I love how they snuck those names in.

Now, for the reason I did NOT like the episode. The second the old man came on the screen and asked Toby to move, my heartbeat sped up and I got goosebumps. For anyone who watches Greys Anatomy, or used to, that actor is the one who played the shooter in the hospital. Those two episodes are the reason I have to be sedated to get in an mri machine. I am terrified that there will be a shooting and I’ll be stuck in the machine because I have to wear a head cage. It’s 100% unlikely and so irrational but it’s my fear. I instantly recognized him.

Other than that, amazing episode :)

LOVED this episode!!! It’s probably in my top five episodes ever *except for one reason that I’ll get to in a bit*. I also thought the ‘unrelated’ story were Miguel’s parents. I said HOW COOL when it was revealed who he was and I love that they did some follow up. As soon as biological mom asked to hold the baby I said oh no.

I paused the list that Toby was making because I wanted to read all the names and two names were Fogelman and Olin lol. I love how they snuck those names in.

Now, for the reason I did NOT like the episode. The second the old man came on the screen and asked Toby to move, my heartbeat sped up and I got goosebumps. For anyone who watches Greys Anatomy, or used to, that actor is the one who played the shooter in the hospital. Those two episodes are the reason I have to be sedated to get in an mri machine. I am terrified that there will be a shooting and I’ll be stuck in the machine because I have to wear a head cage. It’s 100% unlikely and so irrational but it’s my fear. I instantly recognized him.

Other than that, amazing episode :)
That's what he was from....He looked so familiar and I didn't like him, but had no idea why lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter