Those dumb pop-ups

Princesca

<3 Pink sugar heart attack! <3
Is anyone else getting those irritatingpop-ups on mobile? I only get them here, and it's one of those that says 'Congratulations, you're the 100th blah blah' ones that references a URL I've never heard of. I'm not sure how to stop it when closing the window doesn't seem to help. Just tried rebooting the phone.

Is anyone else getting those irritatingpop-ups on mobile? I only get them here, and it's one of those that says 'Congratulations, you're the 100th blah blah' ones that references a URL I've never heard of. I'm not sure how to stop it when closing the window doesn't seem to help. Just tried rebooting the phone.
Yes! Getting them constantly on my android tablet. Can’t even access the threads. It’s only happening on the disboards in chrome. No other websites. Posting this now from my iphone with no issues.

No issues so far today... wondering if it was related to a corrupted ad that was feeding into the site.

Can't log onto dis at all on my cell phone today, the pop-ups are out of control. this happened awhile ago and seemed to be resolved, disappointed the site is unusable again.

Yeah, it has made the DIS pretty much unusable for me on mobile. :( I think it's probably tied to some ad that's running on the site, because it only happens here for me.

This is their ad generation, correct? Does the site admin have the option to blacklist certain ads? Mine always come from luckypapa dot top as the top level domain.

Got them several times in a row today, very frustrating.

Has anyone reported directly to Webmaster Corey as he requested in this post: Usability Issues Contact Corey? He shared his email address. It helps if you have a screenshot or can otherwise identify the ad causing the issue.

I have the AdBlock app on my iPad, MacBook, and iPhone, and I don’t ever see any ads or pop-ups on this site. I also have my pop-up blocker enabled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter