Those using swagbucks ???

Decided to try the Kidpik offer. Nothing pending at this point. Should there be? Disclaimer just says to allow 45 days for credit. For those who did it before, is that how yours was?
Did it earlier yesterday and went pending late last night. I’m still waiting on KidBox - nothing yet and ordered that a few days ago. Says 32 days so I have to wait

On front page Dominos 25sb just enter name and email credited immediately

Also i has two inbox offers “click and earn 5sb” and “click and earn 10sb”. One was urine I continance and the other was ulcerative colitis I think. Just click on the email credited w/o entering any info

There is a Collector's bill today for Friday the 13th. Worth 13 + 5 SB

Good luck searching!

edited to add: I got the collector's bill and the bonus, then noticed I also got a Search double SB from Spin and Win. So if you haven't done spins lately, you might want to do that before you begin searching. This search ended up being worth 31SB.

Last edited:

Uhh I'm going to guess this isn't going to stick -

07/13/18
nCrave: Discovery
+416 SB07/13/18

I left ncraves and smores tv running last night but they crashed at some point so I knew I didn't have a ton. I look at my daily goal and it says 455 but I know I haven't printed coupons or done any shops lately. That's the most awesome ncrave ever if it stays but I'm going to make sure I meet my first goal just in case.

ETA it looks like it was the first ncrave to credit after the refresh to Friday.

On front page Dominos 25sb just enter name and email credited immediately

Also i has two inbox offers “click and earn 5sb” and “click and earn 10sb”. One was urine I continance and the other was ulcerative colitis I think. Just click on the email credited w/o entering any info

This worked for me again. I had done a dominoes sign up before, I used a different email and got credit again. (usually I get sent to the 'looks like you did this one' page)

Is there a trick to getting Swagbucks support to respond? This is the 11th business day and nothing. :(

Go into the ticket and respond asking the status or something. It shouldn't take that long. The last ticket I put in I thought it was taking forever but I'd missed the email with their response to the ticket.

Is there a trick to getting Swagbucks support to respond? This is the 11th business day and nothing. :(

You responded back after you opened the ticket? Most topics have an auto response you have to respond back to otherwise it doesn't get placed into queue.

If you did, I have no idea. Sometimes tickets just seem lost in a queue. I had one that no one responded to for 30+ days. I had since opened a new ticket which someone responded to right away, so I was surprised when they finally responded to the first one (I assumed when they closed the 2nd ticket they either would have closed the first, or it was really lost and it would have been open forever)

If it's a compliance issue they have a really long response time. Otherwise you can try to refresh it by making a response and asking for an update. That sometimes works.

Over the last 2 days, I have probably done 5 surveys that have gone all the way to the end and either had a glitch, said my rewards would not be instant or just said I did not qualify (even though I went all the way through). I get suspicious when it does that a lot. It is like they are getting free surveys done. I just did one that was over auto repair. It was almost all the way or it was all the way, it then said I didn't qualify and gave me 5 SBs.

Over the last 2 days, I have probably done 5 surveys that have gone all the way to the end and either had a glitch, said my rewards would not be instant or just said I did not qualify (even though I went all the way through). I get suspicious when it does that a lot. It is like they are getting free surveys done. I just did one that was over auto repair. It was almost all the way or it was all the way, it then said I didn't qualify and gave me 5 SBs.
I now always leave the window open that shows which survey i am doing and for how many sbs. that way if it does that I will just copy the line where it shows i started the survey and paste in a ticket. I have sent many tickets recently. They always credit me later. Once i said it showed i was disqualified even though i completed the 30 min survey and they did not want to give e credit but i pushed and they ended up crediting me.

Keep track of the surveys you are doing. email them when you do not credit.

I just put in a ticket for a purchase that I made on 7/1. I got an automated response asking if it had been 32 days since my transaction. Wouldn't it show as pending in my shopping activity if it were....well....pending?

Announcements - Team Challenge starting Monday, you can join now: http://www.swagbucks.com/2018-pool-party
4 teams, so 100, 50, 25, and 10 swagup rebates for the teams.

And I can not pull the collector's bill today! :laughing: I've tried every trick I know and nothing. I got 2 search wins for 4sb each but didn't claim them hoping to get the bill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter