Those using swagbucks ???

Thanks. Haven't seen it pending yet.. ... I may be screwed.

You should also get an email and I've always gotten them as I check my phone walking out of the store. You did use a card that you linked to the local app correct? Just checking.

If it's a restaurant that you can add a tip on the receipt it may take until they close out for the end of the day depending on how they close out the tips/their system.

@wendow just curious if you ever got your gobble MP credit. I am getting ready to cancel my gobble account. It has been 40 days so I should be okay to cancel.
Did you ever get yours? I'm sorry if you already told me. SO forgetful lately :(

Did you ever get yours? I'm sorry if you already told me. SO forgetful lately :(
Yes. Mine was SB and they responded to my ticket with a "courtesy credit." I agree with you about not doing many paid offers. I do them if it is something I want anyway. I did gobble because I do use meal delivery kits. Lola (feminine products) was one I did a while back and it did credit. I actually kept the subscription on that one.

So is sb still sending out shop and earn emails? Did bb yesterday right when they opened. Receipt shows the sb but I haven’t gotten an email and it’s not showing as pending on shop activity. Hoping it’s just slow and it posts.

I found this offer to be SUPER easy! I entered my gmail address and it credited instantly. I didn't even click past the first page!

02/22/19
Discover: AdGate Media: EZ Reward - St. Patrick's Day
+112 SB

So is sb still sending out shop and earn emails? Did bb yesterday right when they opened. Receipt shows the sb but I haven’t gotten an email and it’s not showing as pending on shop activity. Hoping it’s just slow and it posts.
I had dinner at a restaurant listed on Wednesday and haven't gotten an email or show anything pending yet either.

2 questions...
I noticed SB Local only accepts visa and sometimes amex but I entered a m/c a few weeks ago and dont see anywhere to change it. Anyone know?
Also for the last couple of days I'm getting the error that I'm searching too fast when I click the swago search square (even when I haven't searched all day) will this fix itself or do I need to put in a ticket?

I found this offer to be SUPER easy! I entered my gmail address and it credited instantly. I didn't even click past the first page!

02/22/19
Discover: AdGate Media: EZ Reward - St. Patrick's Day
+112 SB

Got excited but that one nor the other two similar ones for 112 paid out for me. I'm not surprised, that type dislikes me. But it was nice to see AdGate at 2x rewards. Got all my coupons but tried a couple of the 4sb games, too, where you play for a set period of time. They paid out but I did get a warning by Microsoft Defender that there were links and ads on the page that were malicious. I didn't click on anything outside of the little play area and I'm using an old laptop and separate browser to do SB in, so I'll just disinfect it afterwards :p

Talk to me about Dollar Shave Club. I've never done them. At first glance it seems like a money maker: buy the $12 morning starter kit and get 2500SB (pending for 32 days). It doesn't seem to require further shipments.
Are they reliable to pay out?

It is so frustrating! I hope you get credit soon. My never went pending on I think I signed up on JAn 5. Another posted above signed up Jan 6 and just received credit.

I don’t think barkbox is happening for me. I have seen a few people not get it so I’m done fighting for that one. I’m also done doing these offers. Not worth the hassle for me if I have to fight for them to work.

I got my gobble today!!! A "courtesy credit" of course, but yay! I'm done fighting for Barkbox at this point as well. I'm glad at least one of them finally paid out. Definitely not doing more of these offers though.

I’m so new at this...I really don’t understand anything you just said...lmao, if you don’t mind can you break it down??
I’m newer to SB too. I just buy Visas, apply them immediately to the outstanding balance on MDE. Watch the Visa expiration dates. I did confirm with a cast member that if you have to cancel for any reason, Disney will give you credit back in the form of a Disney credit. You may have to ask for it that way you don’t have to worry about expired visas.

2 questions...
I noticed SB Local only accepts visa and sometimes amex but I entered a m/c a few weeks ago and dont see anywhere to change it. Anyone know?
Also for the last couple of days I'm getting the error that I'm searching too fast when I click the swago search square (even when I haven't searched all day) will this fix itself or do I need to put in a ticket?
Last time I did SB Local my linked MC worked. I'll probably be trying it tomorrow again. Do you have somewhere like Burger King listed where you can easily do a small charge to check? I've been buying something as close to $1 as possible there to get those squares.

But you should see an option for linked cards under your account to add or remove cards I think.

There is a new Dailybreak offer on RevU. Churros cereal for 9 SB.

ETA: I just saw in my inbox its worth 25 from there!

Last edited:
So I was inspired to go to BB and try the qr code to get my DD GC, only I think maybe I did it wrong. I asked the guy to scan it first, and I am thinking that I should have had him scan it at the end? Does it matter?

I did it from my inbox but it didn't credit :( I can't figure out any rhyme or reason to when it decides to credit or not which is super frustrating.

It looks like mine is pending. But I also found a hunts one that credited right away.

So I was inspired to go to BB and try the qr code to get my DD GC, only I think maybe I did it wrong. I asked the guy to scan it first, and I am thinking that I should have had him scan it at the end? Does it matter?
No it shouldn't. Does it say Swagbucks on your receipt?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter