Those using swagbucks ???

I do that all the time. LTG isn't ngage and neither is Tour the Web. If he acted, looked and said ngage it would be different but I don't think that's it. If it was, I would never have ncraves. Also, I haven't seen the ngage lady for a few days, she's been gone longer than my ncraves have been though.

Honestly, I think they are looking at the people that are earning too much from ayce and cutting them off for a few days. Maybe that's not it, but I doubt when it's as wide spread as it was last time that it's because everyone is doing something they aren't supposed to do.
OK. I was just going by what was stated on reddit. They are usually pretty knowledgeable over there.
I WAS using AYCE quite a bit. Not like overnight, but all day, refreshing when it would freeze up. I kind of felt "guilty" earning so passively but figured the AYCE would just disappear if I was using too much, NOT all of nCraves! sigh. Glad my Aug WDW trip is paid for and I have $600 in GC for food, so this coming month is a "no pressure" month for me.

Re: bold above- Is it usually just for a few days? I am worried it will be gone forever! I've got future WDW trips to fund! LOL-

OK. I was just going by what was stated on reddit. They are usually pretty knowledgeable over there.
I WAS using AYCE quite a bit. Not like overnight, but all day, refreshing when it would freeze up. I kind of felt "guilty" earning so passively but figured the AYCE would just disappear if I was using too much, NOT all of nCraves! sigh. Glad my Aug WDW trip is paid for and I have $600 in GC for food, so this coming month is a "no pressure" month for me.

Re: bold above- Is it usually just for a few days? I am worried it will be gone forever! I've got future WDW trips to fund! LOL-

I don't think anyone truly knows why ncraves disappear. When it happened a couple/few weeks ago SB was saying it was a secondary company that runs/hosts the ncraves and it was tied to ip's and there was nothing we could do about it but try another location. I do think it was tied to the ip's.

It's also hard to say how long it will last. I want to keep my goals going for the month but I'm not going to worry about something I have no control over. If they don't come back in a few days/by Aug 1 then I'll re-evaluate if it's worth it for me to keep doing SB without them.

The biggest thing to me is that before AYCE came around ncraves would disappear but normally only for a few minutes to a few hours, never for days at a time and for so many people that they complain on fb. That's why I think it has to do with how much you are using it. I run it constantly when it's working, lots of people do. But that's how they set it up to do, set it and forget it. So stop it if it's the problem and I'll go back to using the other ncraves like before.

The biggest thing to me is that before AYCE came around ncraves would disappear but normally only for a few minutes to a few hours, never for days at a time and for so many people that they complain on fb. That's why I think it has to do with how much you are using it. I run it constantly when it's working, lots of people do. But that's how they set it up to do, set it and forget it. So stop it if it's the problem and I'll go back to using the other ncraves like before.

Exactly!

Question about the Swago Board: Will I still receive the spins for the completed squares that are NOT part of the pattern I submit? There is no way I'm going to fill the board and at this point it I'll probably only end up submitting the board for the Middle Row. But will I get the spins for all the squares I completed or only the squares that are a part of the row?

Question about the Swago Board: Will I still receive the spins for the completed squares that are NOT part of the pattern I submit? There is no way I'm going to fill the board and at this point it I'll probably only end up submitting the board for the Middle Row. But will I get the spins for all the squares I completed or only the squares that are a part of the row?

You get the spins once the square is completed and then you get any final spins for the pattern that you submit. Once you submit, you cannot earn any additional spins though. If you look at your spin count, it should already reflect all of the squares that are filled in.

You get the spins once the square is completed and then you get any final spins for the pattern that you submit. Once you submit, you cannot earn any additional spins though. If you look at your spin count, it should already reflect all of the squares that are filled in.

Thanks that's good to know :). I must be blind though because I don't see a spin count anywhere...

Thanks that's good to know :). I must be blind though because I don't see a spin count anywhere...

Are you checking the "Spin and Win" page? There's a separate page for the spins, the link should be right under the Swago board link in the left pane/left menu. There does seem to be a little delay in awarding spins (my count is still off by 1 the last time I checked) but pretty much as soon as you earn a square the spins are available to use.

UGH! SWAGBUCKS!! :badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc:
On Sunday, I qualified for a 3-part in-store survey for 2000SB!
I did that and gave information.
Today they sent me the final portion. I finished that. Actually got a page within the survey that said "congratulations you qualify to complete our survey". So I completed it all the way down to the demographics (progress bar was near 100%) when SB kicked me out and said "sorry you don't qualify".

I had a screenshot that I was near the end, but I didn't screenshot the "you qualify" :sad2:. But I'm not panicking, I put in a ticket to Swagbucks. I have done this before and expect they will resolve the issue. However, this is the auto response I got:

Help Center (Swagbucks Help Center)

Jul 26, 6:53 AM PDT

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out! We have assigned you the following ticket #xxx and provided you with a response below to your ticket. By providing the requested information to us, we will be able to offer you faster resolution.

There may be instances where you successfully completed a survey and never received SB credit. Here are a few reminders and tips.

1. Not every survey will result in a completion as many surveys are looking for a specific set of users (Ex: 25 year old males that traveled to Las Vegas in the past year). In such cases, we can't give you the full SB amount. Verify the messaging you received upon completion of the survey to ensure this was indeed a completion and not a disqualification event.

2. Some surveys may be credited to your account on a delay. In such cases, you will be told about this when starting the survey. (Ex: "The survey you are about to complete will not be credited instantly and may take up to 7 business days for crediting").

3. When you experience any errors while taking surveys, your answers will not be calculated in the survey results. When this occurs the survey company is unable to push the credits through. Please know, the surveys are not in our control as the surveys are not hosted on our servers.
If you still have not received your SB credit for completing a survey, we will need the following information from you in order to investigate further:
  1. Where you were presented with the survey: (Email, Swagbucks Inbox, Homepage, Gold Surveys, Partner surveys, etc.)
  2. Survey ID
  3. Survey SB Amount
  4. URL of the survey
Why do I need to submit this info? Didn't I just do that by submitting a ticket? I gave all the pertinent information plus a screenshot. So frustrated with them right now!

i did the third part on one about smoking today and it went to the end and credited.Still has not shown up on my account and of course I clicked off before thinking and screen shotting the finished button

Are you checking the "Spin and Win" page? There's a separate page for the spins, the link should be right under the Swago board link in the left pane/left menu. There does seem to be a little delay in awarding spins (my count is still off by 1 the last time I checked) but pretty much as soon as you earn a square the spins are available to use.

Found it! Thanks :).

Answer: Dashboard - PL12898239 - Complete (peanut labs)
+168 SB

survey about CNBC/business. asked for name, email and phone number. said it was going to contact me to complete the survey but i entered fake info. still got SB.

For those that got the TV survey, the in-store one taking pictures, can someone PM me the list of the TV's? I got into it on Sunday but my print failed when I was trying to capture the tv models to check out. I never went back because swagbucks told me I didn't qualify (after I got to the last step again!) so I just moved on. But I've gotten the 2nd part of the survey in the 'featured' survey's where it asks me to upload my pictures, so if I can figure out some of the models I might give it a go and see what I get.

SB did that to me on another survey the same day but it did actually credit even though they gave the wrong banner. So I'm wondering if it was a SB glitch and I'm actually in the panel.

For those that got the TV survey, the in-store one taking pictures, can someone PM me the list of the TV's? I got into it on Sunday but my print failed when I was trying to capture the tv models to check out. I never went back because swagbucks told me I didn't qualify (after I got to the last step again!) so I just moved on. But I've gotten the 2nd part of the survey in the 'featured' survey's where it asks me to upload my pictures, so if I can figure out some of the models I might give it a go and see what I get.

SB did that to me on another survey the same day but it did actually credit even though they gave the wrong banner. So I'm wondering if it was a SB glitch and I'm actually in the panel.

Just sent it to you.

Both mypoints and sb are doing the spend $50 at Kohl's get 1250 sb/mypoints. Any thoughts on submitting the same receipt to both?

Both mypoints and sb are doing the spend $50 at Kohl's get 1250 sb/mypoints. Any thoughts on submitting the same receipt to both?
I would be cautious....MyPoints and SwagBucks are both owned by Prodege. I haven't read anything indicating that you would be in violation of any rules by participating in both programs, but I wouldn't put it past them to suspend one or both of the accounts if they suspect your activity is fraudulent.

I would be cautious....MyPoints and SwagBucks are both owned by Prodege. I haven't read anything indicating that you would be in violation of any rules by participating in both programs, but I wouldn't put it past them to suspend one or both of the accounts if they suspect your activity is fraudulent.
Makes sense. I've done it with hefty offers in the past but it doesn't seem worth it.

I did the Proactive pen offer a couple of days ago on my dh's account. No instant credit and I still have two pending charges on my CC ($10.24 & $10.98). Wondering if anyone else has actually received their SB's for this and I know others also had two pending charges. Has anyone's charges posted? Did both post or did one drop off?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter