Those using swagbucks ???

I had a 3min survey for 10sb on my Answer page that said everyone qualifies when I opened it. It asked me where I'd been in the last 24 hours.

07/25/17
Answer: Dashboard - PR157-4059111 - Complete
+10 SB

Good for SWAGO board :)

OK I need help. I have been off the game for a while and last I was working it I was allowed to get the Disney GC at Target. Looks like they have stopped that now. So how are we buying Disney GCs now? (I am sooooo bummed):sad1:

Someone please help! I am trying to do my "To do list" and my last task is daily discover. I've done 3 different tasks trying to complete this but nothing has triggered it to be fulfilled. What do I need to do?!

OK I need help. I have been off the game for a while and last I was working it I was allowed to get the Disney GC at Target. Looks like they have stopped that now. So how are we buying Disney GCs now? (I am sooooo bummed):sad1:

You can still purchase in Disney GCs in store using a Target gift card, subject to individual store policies. I have no problem at my local store, but some have reported otherwise, so I would give it a try in your area.

1- you can still use Target cards to buy Disney cards IN STORE, but there will be no discount.
2- you can cash out to Paypal.
3- you can use WalMart and Sams cards at Sams for a small discount. $143.98 for 3 $50 cards.
4- you can buy $100 cards from BJs for $94.99 (I think)
5- you can buy them at Krogers or related groceries and earn fuel points. They sometimes offer 4x and 5X the amount of the card, so you could get a $200 card and get a nice savings on your next tank of gas.

Those are the most common. There are AmEx and Discover programs that I don't know much about that I see people discussing.

I have opted to go the Sams route, since there is one near my house and I have had success getting gift cards for Sams from Sawagbucks. Some people switch to Target just before Christmas, because Target sells their gift cards for 10% off for one day a year then.

I'm going to add to @MinMou's reply...

Target Redcards get 5% off in store, Target gift cards get no discount. As @Jen and Ashwin mentioned, I also have no trouble at my store. I usually use self checkout, but the few times I've been through the regular line I haven't been questioned.

BJs sells $100 for $94.99, free shipping. You don't have to be a member to order.

AMEX/Discover stuff is via credit card offers... Sometimes AMEX has an offer like $10 statement credit when you spend $50 somewhere, and I'll use it to get a Disney GC for 20% off (if possible). Discover has 5% cashback categories, like last quarter was warehouses, so I got 5% cashback on some GCs I ordered at BJs online.

Personally, I get a Target gift card first each month for the discounted rate (2200sb instead of 2500sb), then anything else I cash out paypal so I can use it to pay my credit card bills after I get a discounted gift card (ie, worst case scenario I can get them at Target for 5% off, and pay that with my SB paypal cash). The Gift Card Deals thread has lots of info on this stuff. I watch that for deals/questions to maximize my SB paypal cash.

Both my dh & I do SB's and both my teens do it. Minimum age is 13yo to have an account but I don't think there is a household maximum.
They can have an account at age 13?? I did not know this!!! My youngest wants to do it to earn money for a trip she wants to take. I figured it was at least 18.

Just booked a trip to Disneyland for the end of October for me, DS24 and DD21. Was able to purchase 5-day park hoppers and 3 Halloween party tickets with money I earned through SB. I also have over $700 in Disney gift cards for spending money from SB. Going to try to get my airfare paid with some credit card rewards and SB before we leave. That just leaves hotel, where I have $200 in hotel rewards from credit cards!

This is the second Disneyland trip that I have funded the majority of the trip with SB. So glad I found this thread in November 2015!!!
Wow! Way to go! Would you mind sharing how long it took you to earn this much and the amount of time you spend on SB each day? I've only been doing it for about a month now and am still trying to figure out if my goal is realistic :)

Wow! Way to go! Would you mind sharing how long it took you to earn this much and the amount of time you spend on SB each day? I've only been doing it for about a month now and am still trying to figure out if my goal is realistic :)
Last year (2016) I earned $1775 from SB. I try to get between 300 and 500 SB per day. I run the apps all day, for as long as they are paying out. I'm lucky that I can do this at work, as well as home. I also try and get a survey or two per day. I think I'm in a pretty good demographic, because I usually qualify for more than one per day. I also run ncraves, LTG and TTG whenever I can. I make my first goal everyday.

I order through SB Shop whenever it makes sense. I also will buy a gift card through My Gift Cards plus, then purchase through SB Shop to get extra SB. Be careful when you shop. Make sure you're buying stuff you would have purchased anyway. No use spending extra money just to get a few SBs! If you can take advantage of SB Local in your area do that, too! I'm lucky that a couple of our favorite restaurants are participating.

Read this thread!!! Everyone has a ton of good information, which has helped me tremendously!

I know I wasn't the only one back in April (?) seeing if the Disney Movie Club sign up offer would go up to 2500sb but it never did... I do see it's at 2000sb now for anyone who might be interested.

ETA:
Looks like NatureBox offer is now 1500sb

I also read a Proactiv deal idea on Doctor of Credit this morning.

ETAx2:
Gillette Razor offer is now 1500sb

Last edited:
UGH! SWAGBUCKS!! :badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc:
On Sunday, I qualified for a 3-part in-store survey for 2000SB!
I did that and gave information.
Today they sent me the final portion. I finished that. Actually got a page within the survey that said "congratulations you qualify to complete our survey". So I completed it all the way down to the demographics (progress bar was near 100%) when SB kicked me out and said "sorry you don't qualify".

I had a screenshot that I was near the end, but I didn't screenshot the "you qualify" :sad2:. But I'm not panicking, I put in a ticket to Swagbucks. I have done this before and expect they will resolve the issue. However, this is the auto response I got:

Help Center (Swagbucks Help Center)

Jul 26, 6:53 AM PDT

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out! We have assigned you the following ticket #xxx and provided you with a response below to your ticket. By providing the requested information to us, we will be able to offer you faster resolution.

There may be instances where you successfully completed a survey and never received SB credit. Here are a few reminders and tips.

1. Not every survey will result in a completion as many surveys are looking for a specific set of users (Ex: 25 year old males that traveled to Las Vegas in the past year). In such cases, we can't give you the full SB amount. Verify the messaging you received upon completion of the survey to ensure this was indeed a completion and not a disqualification event.

2. Some surveys may be credited to your account on a delay. In such cases, you will be told about this when starting the survey. (Ex: "The survey you are about to complete will not be credited instantly and may take up to 7 business days for crediting").

3. When you experience any errors while taking surveys, your answers will not be calculated in the survey results. When this occurs the survey company is unable to push the credits through. Please know, the surveys are not in our control as the surveys are not hosted on our servers.
If you still have not received your SB credit for completing a survey, we will need the following information from you in order to investigate further:
  1. Where you were presented with the survey: (Email, Swagbucks Inbox, Homepage, Gold Surveys, Partner surveys, etc.)
  2. Survey ID
  3. Survey SB Amount
  4. URL of the survey
Why do I need to submit this info? Didn't I just do that by submitting a ticket? I gave all the pertinent information plus a screenshot. So frustrated with them right now!

Why do I need to submit this info? Didn't I just do that by submitting a ticket? I gave all the pertinent information plus a screenshot. So frustrated with them right now!

If you have any of the additional info they are asking for, and hadn't included it in your original email, send it now. Otherwise, just reply, "I've already sent the information". I know not everyone has gotten positive responses back, but I always have.

ETA:
Looks like NatureBox offer is now 1500sb

Thanks for mentioning this! I wasn't really interested when it was only 1000 SB because it wasn't a true money maker. I paid $10.81 and got 1500 SB to credit instantly, so that means I made $4.19, plus got some nice dried fruit snacks. And now I don't have to worry about my goal at all today.

UGH! SWAGBUCKS!! :badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc:
On Sunday, I qualified for a 3-part in-store survey for 2000SB!
I did that and gave information.
Today they sent me the final portion. I finished that. Actually got a page within the survey that said "congratulations you qualify to complete our survey". So I completed it all the way down to the demographics (progress bar was near 100%) when SB kicked me out and said "sorry you don't qualify".

I had a screenshot that I was near the end, but I didn't screenshot the "you qualify" :sad2:. But I'm not panicking, I put in a ticket to Swagbucks. I have done this before and expect they will resolve the issue. However, this is the auto response I got:

Help Center (Swagbucks Help Center)

Jul 26, 6:53 AM PDT

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out! We have assigned you the following ticket #xxx and provided you with a response below to your ticket. By providing the requested information to us, we will be able to offer you faster resolution.

There may be instances where you successfully completed a survey and never received SB credit. Here are a few reminders and tips.

1. Not every survey will result in a completion as many surveys are looking for a specific set of users (Ex: 25 year old males that traveled to Las Vegas in the past year). In such cases, we can't give you the full SB amount. Verify the messaging you received upon completion of the survey to ensure this was indeed a completion and not a disqualification event.

2. Some surveys may be credited to your account on a delay. In such cases, you will be told about this when starting the survey. (Ex: "The survey you are about to complete will not be credited instantly and may take up to 7 business days for crediting").

3. When you experience any errors while taking surveys, your answers will not be calculated in the survey results. When this occurs the survey company is unable to push the credits through. Please know, the surveys are not in our control as the surveys are not hosted on our servers.
If you still have not received your SB credit for completing a survey, we will need the following information from you in order to investigate further:
  1. Where you were presented with the survey: (Email, Swagbucks Inbox, Homepage, Gold Surveys, Partner surveys, etc.)
  2. Survey ID
  3. Survey SB Amount
  4. URL of the survey

I hate this new auto response because it asked for the exact same information as the ticket submission form. So when I get this auto response, I just respond saying, "I have already submitted the requested information with the original ticket submission." They have credited me every single time.

Thanks for mentioning this! I wasn't really interested when it was only 1000 SB because it wasn't a true money maker. I paid $10.81 and got 1500 SB to credit instantly, so that means I made $4.19, plus got some nice dried fruit snacks. And now I don't have to worry about my goal at all today.

Thanks from me also. I clicked on "subscribe to this box" on the check-out page to save an extra 5% - I figured since I was signing up for a subscription service anyway, it won't be any more work to unsubscribe from this particular box.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter