Those using swagbucks ???

Still waiting for the pl Scottsdale. Bummer I missed the codes yesterday could have used them. No ncraves. Been using chrome incognito. Any suggestions on how to get them back

Who can tell me about the just Fab offer? Can I really get a pair of shoes for $10 AND get 2500 SB's?
Which would really be a free pair of shoes plus $15?
Or am I missing something?
I decided to give it a try ... you're actually signing up for a subscription of sorts, saying you'll spend so much per month or opt out during a certain time period each month.
It's not as much of a moneymaker as it appears, there is a $5 shipping charge and not all of the shoes are $10. The pair I ordered ended up costing $16 and change. I'll post back after I see how it goes.

Has anyone gotten anything besides 4SB for search lately? That's all I've been getting for days and it's super annoying!

Got 11sb about an hour ago. I've had 4's for a couple weeks now, only last 3 or 4 days have I got an 11, 22, and now 11 again. Of course when I had Double search swagup that's all I could get was 4's. I finally gave up on the last day and took a 4 as that was better than letting it expire.

Okay. What did I do wrong with my swag up shop? My shop and earn credited today but my swag up points did not. Did I miss doing something to get the swag up points??

I have a screenshot from last month saying the points were pending. Now it says expired.....

Okay. What did I do wrong with my swag up shop? My shop and earn credited today but my swag up points did not. Did I miss doing something to get the swag up points??

I have a screenshot from last month saying the points were pending. Now it says expired.....

Ok, not just me then :) Same thing happened to me the other week, I put in a ticket and they credited me in a couple hours.

Oh my goodness! I finally got the Scottsdale 102sb offer. Clicked on it and got an error that the site can't be reached and now it's gone :(

I also just submitted a ticket for my missing 500 sb Shop bonus swag up. It should have credited earlier this week.

Just got an offer for a 1,000 SB gold survey. Delayed payout type where you have to participate in a group and comment. It was actually very quick, it was about watching videos on your phone. You had to upload a photo, but it said that your face did not have to be in the picture. I guess we'll see how long it takes to get the payout.

I was really hoping to get to hit two more payouts before our trip next week. I have almost 1500 sb right now, 600 coming from the discovery bonus and 150 shop. I wish I could find one more big deal that has an immediate payout since the stupid Disney movie one didn't credit in 14 days like it said. Its still pending until the 16th and I don't think I can turn that into paypal and get it into my bank account before our trip ends on the 19th so I'm not counting on that one. I keep watching for the PL Scottsdale offer or the Caribbean cruise one. They aren't big but a few like that would help a bunch. But I think I've done all the other big ones that credit instantly. I never did get credit for the ancestry but now I can't find the offer I did so I just went ahead and canceled it so I wouldn't miss the cancel date and get charged the $99 or whatever.

I got to the end of a 30 min 350 SB survey and they told me I didn’t qualify because my answers weren’t consistent. Bunch o’ crud! I was not inconsistent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter