Those using swagbucks ???

I got to the end of a 30 min 350 SB survey and they told me I didn’t qualify because my answers weren’t consistent. Bunch o’ crud! I was not inconsistent.

I'm wondering if something is a little jacked in their system. I got a warning last night about inconsistent answers but I had answered 1 question in the survey when it DQ'd me and popped the warning up. So I wonder if it wasn't supposed to show me the survey at all because I didn't actually match what profile they were looking for. I didn't press my luck, I had made first goal with the coupon prints but they had 2 featured surveys for over 100 so figured I'd try those. But got DQ'd from both and got the warning. I'm probably going to leave it a couple days before trying again, hopefully they get it worked out.

Anyone seen TTG lately? When she does show up, she's only good once.....I miss her :-(
She arrives in the morning and usually late at night after 10 pm. I have been able to get her to credit more than once, but I think that's because the
Texas lottery bought some advertising, and that's where I live.

Has anyone done any of these shoes deals from ShoeDazzle or Fabkids? I ordered a pair of winter boots from ShoeDazzle for $16 with shipping and should be getting 2500 Swagbucks. I was wondering it it would be ok to do the FabKids deal too since it looks like they are the same parent company.

Has anyone done the Amazon Prime membership to get the $15 GC?
Wondering how they define 'new' member. We have prime but going to cancel it to take advantage of the AmEx 5000 MR points offer. Was thinking if we buy it again through the SB link we might get the $15 GC too but was only planning on it being a day or so in between, not sure if that's 'new' enough.(it'd be a new membership and not a renewal, so I think yes?)

Along with Swago next week is another set of collector's bills. Collect all 6 earn a 20 SB Bonus.

Monday, November 6th at 12am PT/3am ET through Sunday, November 12th at 11:59pm/2:59am ET

Hopefully I do better than the Halloween one. I tried for hours, got 3 search wins and none of them the bill.

with the dollar shave club, how many orders do you have to have shipped after the initial to get the extra bonus points? I have had my first auto ship and I didn't pay attention when I signed up if it was 1 or 2. And how fast do the points credit once you fulfilled?

I had the PL Luxury Cruise for 71 this morning, credited instantly. I got a PL Georgia tour thing for 11 also. Still no Scottsdale though... Sure wish that one would show up.

Thanks for posting the Georgia tour PL. Had that one, but no Scottsdale for me either.

I had the PL Luxury Cruise for 71 this morning, credited instantly. I got a PL Georgia tour thing for 11 also. Still no Scottsdale though... Sure wish that one would show up.

Thanks for posting the Georgia tour PL. Had that one, but no Scottsdale for me either.

Still no Scottsdale for me, but I did have the PL Luxury Cruise for 71, but not the Georgia Tour for 11!
Thanks for posting :yay:

Under Discover, Pampers Rewards, 40 SB credited instantly

ETA: These all credited.

Discover: Acorn: DailyBreak: Find Your Clean This Thanksgivi
+10 SB

Discover: Acorn: Insurance Branch Life
+8 SB

Discover: Acorn: Your Next Road Trip Is Right Around The Cor
+16 SB

Discover: Acorn: Sign Up Today!
+10 SB

Discover: Acorn: DailyBreak SC Johnson Thanksgathering
+12 SB

Discover: Acorn: Register For A Free Gift!
+8 SB

Last edited:
Another register from Acorn credited for 10sb. They are disappearing after I do them I think so I can't tell which one it was. I'm just going through and doing all the register ones and some are crediting and some not.

Another register from Acorn credited for 10sb. They are disappearing after I do them I think so I can't tell which one it was. I'm just going through and doing all the register ones and some are crediting and some not.

I know! I've done a bunch and edited my post to reflect. I copied from my "activity" page hoping the info will help! Good find today! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter