Those using swagbucks ???

For shop credits with hotels, has anyone paid in person at the hotel? Any idea on how long it takes to credit? Just wondering.

I know it says it takes longer than prepaying. I've gotten shop credits twice from prepaying, and they both credited a day or two after my stay, but I've never waited to pay in person. It's been about two weeks since our stay now, so I'm just curious.

Yes, i have paid in person. SBs usually credit 30 days after your stay no matter how you pay. I've never had an issue with it.

Have y'all heard about Walmart suddenly closing a bunch of Sam's Club locations across the country? Sam's was my go to for flipping swag $ into Disney money and of course my 2 closest store (5 minutes away and 20 minutes away) are included in the closures. Arrgh. I called my closest store and the recording said they are closed today but will be open tomorrow. I'll be stopping by on my way home from work tomorrow to flip what WMGC I do have then promptly hit up the customer service desk for a refund on my membership. This sucks.

Have y'all heard about Walmart suddenly closing a bunch of Sam's Club locations across the country? Sam's was my go to for flipping swag $ into Disney money and of course my 2 closest store (5 minutes away and 20 minutes away) are included in the closures. Arrgh. I called my closest store and the recording said they are closed today but will be open tomorrow. I'll be stopping by on my way home from work tomorrow to flip what WMGC I do have then promptly hit up the customer service desk for a refund on my membership. This sucks.

I'm starting to get worried. Mine aren't closing but why would they close so many in such a short amount of time? I wonder what's really going on.

I'm starting to get worried. Mine aren't closing but why would they close so many in such a short amount of time? I wonder what's really going on.
IDK what would cause them to pull something like this, especially with zero notice, even for their employees. There were even locations that people showed up for work this morning to locked doors and a sign giving them the news.

I saw that as well. @havaneselover there is one closing in our area that I saw on the news.

Although I haven't been able to meet my goal everyday in January, I did get a 100 sb survey to credit today and I had a double survey from spin! So 200 sb! Also did a couple more spins and landed on 25 sb, but checked my activity and it gave me 100, not 25!! On another note, I did the Kiwi offer on Monday and it says it may take a while to credit (I think 5 days). How do you see if that type of activity is pending? I can see when my shop activity is pending, but I can't figure out other activity. Thanks for all who post here. I've been doing swagbucks for almost a year and have gotten great tips from y'all:)

Edited to add- I just searched on swagbucks for "Sam's closing" after reading about it here- got 15 sb and double from spin and win! So weird to have such a good day as just 3 days ago I couldn't even meet my first goal! I almost always only get 4 sbs from my searches so 15 was awesome for me! Guess tomorrow it will be harder to earn. I don't usually have such easy days!

Last edited:
Got a question about the daily to do list. Do you have to buy something or sign up for something to get the Discover credit? It seems that way to me, which I don't want to do. Looking for a little clarification on that.

Got a question about the daily to do list. Do you have to buy something or sign up for something to get the Discover credit? It seems that way to me, which I don't want to do. Looking for a little clarification on that.

LTG counts. Whatever is on sponsored videos that isn't actually an ncrave should work for discover.

Mine did too...but it was supposed to be 2250, not 1500. They had a "flash" deal around black Friday and that's when I jumped on it. My husband did too and both of us only received the 1500. I have a printed screenshot (somewhere!) of the 2250 offer so hopefully I can find it and submit a ticket. I really like the stuff and I am almost out of it so I am going to take advantage of the new 1500 SB offer. I'll order the shampoo through my account and have DH order the shampoo through his account. I don't like spending that much on shampoo and conditioner, but once you factor in the SB's, it's only about $4 a bottle.

OMG you're right! how did I forget about that?! great, now I do have to fight for it. ughhh SB needs to get their act together.
I sent a "ticket" in (no screenshot) and explained everything. Within a few hours, I received the 750 missing SB credits!:cool1::banana::cheer2:

Yeah Swagbucks!! Now, I just have to show DH how to do the same thing. He ordered the conditioner for me during the same offer and he also only received the 1500 SB instead of the 2250. I just re-ordered the shampoo under the new 1500SB offer and I want DH to re-order some conditioner for me, but alas, they are currently out of stock:sad1:. Hopefully it will come back in before the deal expires.

I sent a "ticket" in (no screenshot) and explained everything. Within a few hours, I received the 750 missing SB credits!:cool1::banana::cheer2:

Yeah Swagbucks!! Now, I just have to show DH how to do the same thing. He ordered the conditioner for me during the same offer and he also only received the 1500 SB instead of the 2250. I just re-ordered the shampoo under the new 1500SB offer and I want DH to re-order some conditioner for me, but alas, they are currently out of stock:sad1:. Hopefully it will come back in before the deal expires.

I was thinking about ordering it again but when I clicked on the offer it said it was unavailable. Maybe it was a glitch, where'd you click to do it again?

ETA: I also got the missing 750 super quick after I submitted my ticket. Made me think I should have put the ticket in the following day instead so I could get my goals 2 days in a row. Shoulda, coulda, woulda, I guess :)

Last edited:
I think you can do watch from the swagbutton, but I just use the apps on my phone. Thanks!

Yeah there's some videos you can watch on the swagbutton but i never knew what they were called. I thought I saw somewhere that they were SBTV but have no idea where now. If I search for "SBTV" in the Google Playstore it returns the "Swagbucks Watch (TV)" app, is that the app you're using? (they have so many!)

I was thinking about ordering it again but when I clicked on the offer it said it was unavailable. Maybe it was a glitch, where'd you click to do it again?
I found it under "Discover Special Offers and Earn". There was one for purchasing it at Target and another for purchasing from Ulta. I may have DH order from Ulta since the conditioner is still unavailable from Target and I am all out.

I found it under "Discover Special Offers and Earn". There was one for purchasing it at Target and another for purchasing from Ulta. I may have DH order from Ulta since the conditioner is still unavailable from Target and I am all out.

Thanks, I'll check that out. I can't remember where I clicked now, I think it my have been an inbox offer so I'm hoping it's just a glitch as that happens with those.

ETA: I also got the missing 750 super quick after I submitted my ticket. Made me think I should have put the ticket in the following day instead so I could get my goals 2 days in a row. Shoulda, coulda, woulda, I guess :)
DH sent in his ticket tonight and had the missing 750 SB in his account within an hour! Swagbucks really came through on this one! I got my referral credits right away too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter