Those using swagbucks ???

On my SWAGO board, I can't seem to get the Ebay square to fill in. It says it's mobile but I've tried both mobile (Swagbucks app) and desktop (well, laptop) with no luck. I didn't start trying that square until today. Anyone else have this problem? Any idea how to get it to fill in? Thanks!

On my SWAGO board, I can't seem to get the Ebay square to fill in. It says it's mobile but I've tried both mobile (Swagbucks app) and desktop (well, laptop) with no luck. I didn't start trying that square until today. Anyone else have this problem? Any idea how to get it to fill in? Thanks!
Try accessing it from the browser on your phone. That's how I did all the mobile ones and they filled in without a hitch.

LTG is back for me!! Giving me multiple rounds and not just one and done. Funny thing is I checked for him and only the other guy was there, and then I checked back about an hour later and he was there!

I have the TV ncrave but it won't run. Oh I hope it is coming back!! That thing is my bread and butter.

ETA: got it running. Now, let's see if it will autorun over and over and over like I need it to!

I have the TV ncrave but it won't run. Oh I hope it is coming back!! That thing is my bread and butter.

ETA: got it running. Now, let's see if it will autorun over and over and over like I need it to!

I saw that, but it was like 1:35 each step and 15 steps...that seems awfully long for 1 SB. I didn't let it play to see if future steps were shorter.

I saw that, but it was like 1:35 each step and 15 steps...that seems awfully long for 1 SB. I didn't let it play to see if future steps were shorter.

Yep, that is disappointing. Mine have gotten longer. Started at 1:05 on step 1...now on step 13, it is up to 1:55.

And then it got stuck on the auto-advance screen...

Last edited:
I just started using Swagbucks and Inobx about 2 and half weeks ago. I just ordered my first $30 payment from Inbox. I don’t put as much time in it as I do swagbucks- but I actually have gotten more back. There was a small charge, so my Visa will actually be $27. I just do the daily poll, spin the wheel daily, do some surveys, and sometimes watch the TV. So far, in less than 3 weeks, I’ve gotten $25 from Swagbucks and $27 from Inbox. I’m new at both and learning.
When I ordered my first payment from Inobx, I got a bonus of a couple of dollars to start towards my next payment.
That bonus is for the first time you cash out. After that first one there is a fee for cashing out - unless you get a certain amount and then it is free. Like if you are going to cash out for $30 they might say that you can do that and pay a $3 fee or have it be free if you reach $35 in the next 30 days. They do give you a bonus when you cash out, I can't remember how much it is but I think one time it was $3, another was $5. They do it "to get you started on your next cash out", basically so you keep at it ;)

Like you I find Inbox pretty easy although I make more on SB since that is where I spend most of my time. On Inbox I qualify for 95% of the surveys and they are for higher amounts. I just like the SB apps, wish Inbox had something like it. I do the TV ones (the running guy is the best!) but nothing like the SB apps, at least when they run smoothly!

Gift cards that I have purchased in the past are typically available in just a few minutes. I also got credit right away.
I'm getting nervous....

I had to wait for my paycheck to clear this morning and I bought a $50 gift card for Logan's at 10:15am....and I am still waiting for it:scared:. I know that it says it can take a few days, but it was the last square on my SWAGO board and I needed to wait until payday (today) to make the purchase. I knew it would be cutting it close, but when I bought my Cabela's card on Monday, I got it within about 15 minutes. It's now been almost 3 hours! I keep hovering over the computer, anxiously checking my e-mail. I have to leave at 2:30 to get the kid from school and I don't think I will be back in time to submit the board before it closes. That means I need to get the credit within the next hour or so....Ugh....I am so nervous...over a whopping $3:crazy:.

I'm getting nervous....

I had to wait for my paycheck to clear this morning and I bought a $50 gift card for Logan's at 10:15am....and I am still waiting for it:scared:. I know that it says it can take a few days, but it was the last square on my SWAGO board and I needed to wait until payday (today) to make the purchase. I knew it would be cutting it close, but when I bought my Cabela's card on Monday, I got it within about 15 minutes. It's now been almost 3 hours! I keep hovering over the computer, anxiously checking my e-mail. I have to leave at 2:30 to get the kid from school and I don't think I will be back in time to submit the board before it closes. That means I need to get the credit within the next hour or so....Ugh....I am so nervous...over a whopping $3:crazy:.

Sending pixie dust your way for a speedy delivery :tink::tink::tink:

I have an AYCE back today. Not sure if it will work or not, but going to give it a go. Will check back in to let you know.

Which one is it? I don't have one yet but would like to know which to look for.

SB is being weird in chrome. My daily goal just spins so I have to go to firefox to get it. But this happens both on my laptop and my android phone, so I think it's them and not me. I also have nothing in sponsored watch stuff on chrome but do on firefox, which isn't totally unusual. But something is off with chrome. I don't want to clear history if I don't have to and I don't think it would help since it's doing it on my phone too. But it made it super hard to know where I was at with my goal at work yesterday. Luckily I knew what I'd been at when I left for work and was able to use the activity page to see that the survey did credit since the blue bar that says congrats or you only got 1 wasn't working either. That part was working on my laptop today when I did survey's though. So weird.

wow just got 100sb for a search win!!! I have been away from swagging for a few years but never got a win that big. Is this a new thing that happens once in awhile?

I have been doing SB's for just about two years. I've gotten (1) 100 sb search and (1) 99sb search. So, not real often but is fun when it does :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter