Those using swagbucks ???

I sent in a ticket for the missing pura d'or Sb. today the credited me 1k SB...I'll take it.
I am all excited to see that the Pura d'Or Conditioner is back in stock at Target and it's only $12.99! I logged in to DH's account (from his computer) and ordered it so now I have the shampoo and conditioner. I also got a 20% off coupon from Ulta so I am thinking about maybe ordering from there too, just so I have some more on hand. The stuff is great and this is a really good deal since it's basically paying you to use it.

Swagbucks has sent an email out with another update for the January resolutions. I have met all my goals, so I'm glad that's done.

I am all excited to see that the Pura d'Or Conditioner is back in stock at Target and it's only $12.99! I logged in to DH's account (from his computer) and ordered it so now I have the shampoo and conditioner. I also got a 20% off coupon from Ulta so I am thinking about maybe ordering from there too, just so I have some more on hand. The stuff is great and this is a really good deal since it's basically paying you to use it.

I agree, I really liked the formula. if there is a way to get free shipping from ulta without spending $50, please let me know.

Is the SB's TArget offer still available? I don't want to order from Ulta b/c no free shipping.

For those of you who love this Pura D'or conditioner, what is it that you like so much? I've used mine for about a week and don't see anything special about it :duck:

Is the SB's TArget offer still available? I don't want to order from Ulta b/c no free shipping.

Yep - search for Pura d'or and it pops up. I had been thinking about it, and finally did it when someone said the conditioner was back in stock. Also thought about getting the shampoo from ulta, but ugh.. $6.00 shipping kills the deal.

Yes, it's available until January 28.
I agree, I really liked the formula. if there is a way to get free shipping from ulta without spending $50, please let me know.
I have a 20% off code so I am contemplating ordering the shampoo and conditioner together ($50), then toss in 3 packages of Neutrogena Make-up remover wipes (Buy 2, Get 1 Free) which brings my total to like $52. If I do that, I can buy a $50 gift card which will fill my SWAGO board (300 SB) and also get me another 350 SB for the gift card purchase (250 + 100 bonus) so overall, it might not be a bad deal right now.

For those of you who love this Pura D'or conditioner, what is it that you like so much? I've used mine for about a week and don't see anything special about it :duck:
I have the lavender/vanilla/Argan oil conditioner and it makes my hair extra shiny!

Finished the SWAGO board for probably the first time ever. Had to buy a flight for an upcoming bachelorette party in March and MGC had Delta so I went for it. Would have gotten Southwest too but will have to use points for that one!

From recent SB FB post - Hey Swaggernauts! We've read that some of you are not receiving the email we sent out regarding your New Year's Resolution Goals. Click the link below and provide us with the email address that's on your Swagbucks Account. This will allow us to investigate further. Please Note: you must be logged into your Swagbucks Account in order to fill out the form. Thank you!
http://www.swagbucks.com/p/survey?id=4146067&aid=Email

From recent SB FB post - Hey Swaggernauts! We've read that some of you are not receiving the email we sent out regarding your New Year's Resolution Goals. Click the link below and provide us with the email address that's on your Swagbucks Account. This will allow us to investigate further. Please Note: you must be logged into your Swagbucks Account in order to fill out the form. Thank you!
http://www.swagbucks.com/p/survey?id=4146067&aid=Email

Well poop....I can't even get that site to load, it just spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins.....did I mention it is still spinning?

So someone posted on here the other day about enCraves working so well and i liked it because I, too, was having a much easier time with them. Stupid me for liking that because I think SB got wind and now they are barely working, most have to be restarted, many don't work. The mobile apps are pooping out after one round. It's not been a good SB few days for me :-(

So someone posted on here the other day about enCraves working so well and i liked it because I, too, was having a much easier time with them. Stupid me for liking that because I think SB got wind and now they are barely working, most have to be restarted, many don't work. The mobile apps are pooping out after one round. It's not been a good SB few days for me :-(
The wedding one is gone:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter