• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

My tv stopped working last night so we went to BB. When i am making a big purchase i research and see where and how i can get the best cash back.

This was last minute and as i was waiting for them to bring out the tv from the back it dawned on me that i had not come up with a plan. All I could think of to do was get a QR code from SB and pay with my BB card for 5% rewards instead of with my debit card. In total i should be getting about $50 BB rewards which i will use to buy Disney GC. And about $25 SB. Not bad for a not planned day.

Bought a bb gc for my swago square this morning and had the gc and sb points within 10 min. I love it when it's fast! First goal is met. Now I'll head to bb to get a dis gc and get the 500sb to post some time this week hopefully. Then swago Monday dependent on when/if my ncraves come back before that.

Love this idea going to use it tomorrow to help me meet my goal since I have a busy day!

Did anyone do the Creative Bug offer for 800 SB's? It's supposed to credit in 32 days, and I see the shopping id, but so far I don't see anything in the shop pending tab. I swear I have the worst luck with these kind of offers! I'm hoping I just need to be patient, I just did it this morning, but really don't want to have to turn in a ticket!

Did anyone do the Creative Bug offer for 800 SB's? It's supposed to credit in 32 days, and I see the shopping id, but so far I don't see anything in the shop pending tab. I swear I have the worst luck with these kind of offers! I'm hoping I just need to be patient, I just did it this morning, but really don't want to have to turn in a ticket!

Mine showed as pending about 24 hours after I signed up.

Does the bonus from when you submit your Swago card count towards daily goal? Trying to decide if I should just submit tonight or wait until tomorrow if it'll help me hit my goals.

Does the bonus from when you submit your Swago card count towards daily goal? Trying to decide if I should just submit tonight or wait until tomorrow if it'll help me hit my goals.

Swago board submission DOES count toward your daily goal so I always wait for a day I need it.

Spin & win SBs etc do NOT count toward your daily goal (for the other person who asked!)

I made the purchase last Tuesday, and they were pending by Thursday. This is the fourth time I've done the BB deal, and they have always had the bonus in there by day 4 or 5, usually earlier. I sent an email to the "help" people, but I got back the response about needing to wait at least 32 days before starting an investigation, which is frustrating.
Wait. Legit purchase or gift card purchase? If you purchased gift cards they clearly do not qualify so you do NOT want eyes on that account- at least I wouldn’t! Swagbucks can demand your receipt, I remember reading that in the fine print somewhere. If the eyes reviewing your account for the missing SB notice other similar BB transactions you could be at risk of having your SB revoked and that could lead to risk if your account being shutdown.

I was just checking in to see how long the BB purchases are now taking to show up. I made my last purchase on April 2 and the shop credit showed as pending by the next day with the 500 SB bonus showing up a few (nerve-wracking) days later. I made (6) separate purchases on Sunday and so far, nothing has posted to my account. I know it's only been 2 days, but it's still making me very nervous. Since these are in-store purchases, I don't even know how you are supposed to file a ticket for them. I have all of my receipts and they all show the "Swagbucks $0 Affiliate SKU" on them so I know that it registered the QR code on each one.

After reading the posts here, I feel better:flower3:. I see that it has been taking 3-4 days for the shop credits to show as pending and up to a week for the bonuses to post. I was hoping to get them by the end of the month, but it doesn't really make that much of a difference...as long as I get them:smooth:.
I woke up this morning and I see that the shop credits posted to pending status overnight:hippie:. Hopefully, the bonuses won't be too far behind, but at least now I know that the shopping trips tracked properly.

Saw this posted in the group challenge and found it interesting:

search manually three to four times for things like:

Wells Fargo Home mortgage
win the game
best deals on auto insurance
the sercret of life

THEN

go here and click Search the web. You MAY get search credit:
http://blog.swagbucks.com/2018/03/luck-of-the-swagbucks-collectors-bills.html

After that, repeat the process a couple hours later for more search credit. I've never had it work more than twice a day. But it works every day.

Maybe I'm not doing this right because it's never worked for me. When you say search manually, do you mean just on the SB site? Then just go to the blog and search from there?

Maybe I'm not doing this right because it's never worked for me. When you say search manually, do you mean just on the SB site? Then just go to the blog and search from there?

This only worked for me once. I searched for those phrases in the search box (like you normally search) 3-4 times. Then go to the blog site, and click on the "search the web" link (in the 'It is simple' paragraph). I got 8 SB one time.

I hate to be THAT person who can’t find their own answer, but could someone briefly explain the Best Buy trick for Disney GCs?

I see the QR codes, but it looks like the 500 bonus excludes gift cards? My closest BB (and Target) is about 40 minutes away, so I don’t want to make a trip for nothing! TIA!!

I hate to be THAT person who can’t find their own answer, but could someone briefly explain the Best Buy trick for Disney GCs?

I see the QR codes, but it looks like the 500 bonus excludes gift cards? My closest BB (and Target) is about 40 minutes away, so I don’t want to make a trip for nothing! TIA!!

It says they are excluded, but they aren't. :thumbsup2 If you buy best buy gift cards, those are excluded.

Print your QR code out, or save it on your phone. Make sure you refresh the QR code for each $50 transaction you plan on doing.

Wait. Legit purchase or gift card purchase? If you purchased gift cards they clearly do not qualify so you do NOT want eyes on that account- at least I wouldn’t! Swagbucks can demand your receipt, I remember reading that in the fine print somewhere. If the eyes reviewing your account for the missing SB notice other similar BB transactions you could be at risk of having your SB revoked and that could lead to risk if your account being shutdown.

IMO this all comes down to what gets defined as a "gift card". SB didn't really give a good definition. Some sites say everything is excluded, their own, visa/mc, 3rd party, everything. For other sites their own are excluded but 3rd party aren't because they're just merchandise (like target calling them 'entertainment' cards or specialty gift cards). I figure it's up to the promoter to determine if my purchase was eligible or not. Especially since they say "Items eligible for SB are subject to change without notice. " And we all know how meticulous they are about keeping the web pages up to date :rolleyes:
So who's to say the webpage isn't outdated? I've had several shops across a few stores that gave 0sb. Some looked like it was eligible but still got nothing. So evidently something changed without notice. Likewise I've gotten a few to credit that I didn't expect to when I read the offer page after purchase (activated through the swagbutton so no notice beforehand). Or maybe Best Buy is only excluded their own GC's but not the 3rd party ones, like we suspect. Or SB has a glitch in the programming and is paying out but really shouldn't. Hard to say at this point, but I would feel comfortable playing the "dumb" card and say I didn't realize 3rd party gift cards were supposed to be excluded as well. To get the bonus it has to be eligible to earn shop credit, so if I earned shop credit I would expect the bonus as well. If I didn't get shop credit, then I wouldn't expect the bonus either. Then again, I haven't hit this hard either. (like 9 total since Dec)
This promo has been going on for a few months now, I would think by now if SB wasn't getting paid from Best Buy on these purchases they would have fixed the glitch... but then again it's SB so who knows. Hard to say what will happen now that the blogosphere has picked the deal up.

Anyone participate in the SwagIQ thing? Saw an add for it last time it ran but missed it and am thinking about giving it a shot today...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter