• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I have no clue how you guys earn 500 SB a day! I can only do like 50 SB at the most. What gets the biggest SB points?
I only average 300 or so but have been around 500 for the last few days because of the tv ncrave. I generally qualify for a survey or two, run the sbtv app, print 15 coupons, run laptop guy, then run ncraves. I get up at 4 before work and get on the stairmaster for a while (with the tv on) and have my phone and laptop running until I leave around 7. At night I do some ncraves but I'm generally busy taking my kids to activities. I used to play swag run and do searches but stopped recently--wasn't worth the effort fo me.

I have no clue how you guys earn 500 SB a day! I can only do like 50 SB at the most. What gets the biggest SB points?

Special Offers & Surveys is where I earn everything. I tend to do a lot of "money maker" special offers, but only with companies I have heard of. Some examples are:

Game Fly - Paid $10 for a 2 month membership & received 2000SB ($20)
Home Chef - Paid $19.95 for a meal delivery & received 2800SB ($28)

Not all are that big of a money maker, but it adds up.

Special Offers & Surveys is where I earn everything. I tend to do a lot of "money maker" special offers, but only with companies I have heard of. Some examples are:

Game Fly - Paid $10 for a 2 month membership & received 2000SB ($20)
Home Chef - Paid $19.95 for a meal delivery & received 2800SB ($28)

Not all are that big of a money maker, but it adds up.

Did you do one serving of two meals for Home Chef? I was thinking about that offer :-)

Did you do one serving of two meals for Home Chef? I was thinking about that offer :-)

It was two meals for 2 people. I was impressed with the quality! I didn't cancel the subscription. You can skip weeks and don't get charged. I want to hang onto it for times when we are going to be super busy.

It was two meals for 2 people. I was impressed with the quality! I didn't cancel the subscription. You can skip weeks and don't get charged. I want to hang onto it for times when we are going to be super busy.

My husband really liked the Home Chef meals too, but I think it is just too expensive to pay full price on a regular basis. If the price was a bit lower, we would have considered keeping it.

I did Home Chef too. We really like the meals and thought the food was excellent quality.

Most days I average 100-200 SB. This is a just a very easy time of the year to rack up a lot of SBs. I start when I have to let the cat outside around 2 am (the time central when SB resets)....start my phone on SBTV (somedays the app will run without issues) and let it run. If ncrave TV is available I start it going and go back to bed until 4 am. I get up at 4 am and spend about an 1 hour to get my SB done for the day. I start by doing the to do list and open a second screen to run ncrave TV while I am working. I always print off the 24 SB coupon offer, run laptop guy, and am able to hit a survey (most days).

The only things I really buy are gift cards (from swago boards), book my hotel stays through hotels.com, make sure swag button is activated if I do buy things online. I don't take the offers (spend money to make SBs) very often...I dont want the hassle of remembering to cancel a subscription or deal with customer service.

I average about $50 a month with swagbucks, some months are better. The key is hitting you 1st goal every single day.

I hate the new swago board...

So bad at catching codes and now I need to find someone to refer plus earn points. Sigh
I signed up my husband last time, and got him 10 SB by doing the To Do list for 3 days.
But now I have to come up with someone else this month. I could use his account to do earn points again, so I might do that and settle for an X

Credited today

12/21/16 Special Offer: AdGate Media: NetSpend 78 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Cash Back 35 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Head and Neck Cancer 2 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: Toro: Trusted Insurance Quotes 68 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: RadiumOne 1 SB (these are those 1 click medical videos)
12/21/16 Special Offer: RadiumOne 1 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: Toro: Men’s Fitness 18 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: Toro: Top Coupons 24 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: SB Offers: ShopRunner Signup 15 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: Revenue Universe: Humane Society 12 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: SB Offers: Shell Rewards Signup 300 SB

I signed up my husband last time, and got him 10 SB by doing the To Do list for 3 days.
But now I have to come up with someone else this month. I could use his account to do earn points again, so I might do that and settle for an X

I am settling for the X too...I refer people all the time that want to learn to so what I am doing, I write up how to make $50 a month and no one ever joins, sigh.

Credited today

12/21/16 Special Offer: AdGate Media: NetSpend 78 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Cash Back 35 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: AdGate Media: Head and Neck Cancer 2 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: Toro: Trusted Insurance Quotes 68 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: RadiumOne 1 SB (these are those 1 click medical videos)
12/21/16 Special Offer: Toro: Men’s Fitness 18 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: Toro: Top Coupons 24 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: SB Offers: ShopRunner Signup 15 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: Revenue Universe: Humane Society 12 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: SB Offers: Shell Rewards Signup 300 SB

Thanks for posting. Didn't realize the Shell offer was back. I did it when it was there a few weeks back and hoped to have my hubby do it the next day since he had already reached his goal that day. When he went back, it wasn't available. Just had him do it this morning. An easy 300 SB and easy goal day today!

These worked for me on just a slight delay (just a few minutes):

Special Offer: AdWall: InsuranceBranch - Life Insurance US 6 SB
Special Offer: AdWall: InsuranceBranch - Life Insurance (Distribu 13 SB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter