Those using swagbucks ???

Saw this on FB and Reddit. Just did it, SB are already pending. $2.xx OOP get back 2K SB:

Vuse 2k offer is back. I had an "excise tax" in my state(PA) so my total was $9, but still a $11 MM. Pick the kit that is $23.48 with 3 cartridges, use code CRKT478 at checkout.

I tried to do this offer and it allowed me to make an account and put the item in my cart. Once on the payment page where you enter CC info I noticed "shipping not available to this address" in little letters under the item. I wonder what would have happened if I had not noticed that.

I just noticed that there is now *A NEW OPTION* on my menu.

**EDITED...I received an e-mail from SB that said this option is in a testing phase and only available to certain members and should not be discussed in public forums. I have deleted my post to comply with their request.**

Last edited:

I've had a "real" CC linked on SB for some months now. I like it because I often make one trip a month to World Market to do a wine stockup. Not only do I get wine - I get SB for it! So win/win! And I haven't had any security issues or anything like that with it being linked.

I've had a "real" CC linked on SB for some months now. I like it because I often make one trip a month to World Market to do a wine stockup. Not only do I get wine - I get SB for it! So win/win! And I haven't had any security issues or anything like that with it being linked.

Thanks for your experience! I think I will link a credit card so that if there was an issue at least it would be a CC! Hopefully if SB grows there will be more retailers that jump on too!

Everyone has different nCraves, videos, Discover offers, etc. I have 2 nCraves that run over and over without having to manually advance them. One is a blue screen with big, block "TV" in yellow. The other is a birds eye view of trees. In their title or explanation is says that they run non-stop or that you can run them all day long. Each different nCrave is worth different amounts of SB. I have a couple that I can typically run a few times each that are worth 4 SB each. YMMV (your mileage may vary). :D
Thank you. I will be looking for them.

Anyone redeemed for a Visa gc to buy a Best Buy Disney gift card? At least I could use my Visa gc elsewhere rather than be stuck with a bb gc if not accepted.

Anyone redeemed for a Visa gc to buy a Best Buy Disney gift card? At least I could use my Visa gc elsewhere rather than be stuck with a bb gc if not accepted.
I've been using visa gift cards at best buy with the pin to buy Disney gift cards. Not from Swagbucks though.

I bought a set of luggage on Amazon with GC. Somehow the activities said it's ineligible for the 4% rebate. Is this normal?

Has anyone had the ChildFund offer post? I did it May 21, and nothing so far. I also cannot find the screen shot of the offer that I saved so if I needed to submit a ticket I would have it. Does anyone have it?

The visa gcs from swagbucks are ecards and can only be used online. I think they cost the same amount ofsb as PayPal so you'd be better off doing that and then transferring the money to your bank.

I bought a set of luggage on Amazon with GC. Somehow the activities said it's ineligible for the 4% rebate. Is this normal?

There seem to be a lot of things on Amazon that are not eligible for the max rebate. Most of the things I buy don't count. You have to read the fine print on the SB website, although it does say luggage 4%. I have stopped bothering to use SB shop for my Amazon purchases.

Thanks--good to know. I have given up trying to get Paypal to transfer my account from a foreign one so that is not an option.

Saw this on FB and Reddit. Just did it, SB are already pending. $2.xx OOP get back 2K SB:

Vuse 2k offer is back. I had an "excise tax" in my state(PA) so my total was $9, but still a $11 MM. Pick the kit that is $23.48 with 3 cartridges, use code CRKT478 at checkout.
It won’t let me create an account to purchase . Keeps saying error. Hopefully it lets me purchase so I can cash out on discounted gift card in a week.

Need to vent, honestly I think I'm burnt out on Swagbucks. I've been doing it daily for three years now and it's just getting harder and more time consuming all of the time. I've not had NCraves for weeks now and now the video lists tend to give me the "oops that got away" error message all the time. I seldom qualify for a survey. That leaves offers and most of those never actually pay out. And even those are getting ridiculous, week pending on 15 SBs? I mean really?? I have a bunch of pending offers and I think I'm just gonna let those ride, cash out for whatever I can after that and then just take a long break from it. It used to be kinda fun, now it's worse than work. Thanks for letting me vent! And also thank you to the person who shared the search tip! That's about the only thing that works these days other than the 10 points for playing games.

Need to vent, honestly I think I'm burnt out on Swagbucks. I've been doing it daily for three years now and it's just getting harder and more time consuming all of the time. I've not had NCraves for weeks now and now the video lists tend to give me the "oops that got away" error message all the time. I seldom qualify for a survey. That leaves offers and most of those never actually pay out. And even those are getting ridiculous, week pending on 15 SBs? I mean really?? I have a bunch of pending offers and I think I'm just gonna let those ride, cash out for whatever I can after that and then just take a long break from it. It used to be kinda fun, now it's worse than work. Thanks for letting me vent! And also thank you to the person who shared the search tip! That's about the only thing that works these days other than the 10 points for playing games.

what is the search tip? thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter