mickeyfan2
tu.gif

helenabear said:
Or think like numerals... ;) Write them out in long hand instead :p

Now this was a good mint!

:thanks:

PM sent and I think I'm IN!

oh...and GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! :wave:

OK, I know this is real unusual for me but I Goggled hairy hand and look what came up :rotfl: :rotfl2: WTH is that????? :lmao: It's called a hairy whoo :confused3 :rotfl:

hairy_whoo.jpg

Cantw8 said:
OK, I know this is real unusual for me but I Goggled hairy hand and look what came up :rotfl: :rotfl2: WTH is that????? :lmao: It's called a hairy whoo :confused3 :rotfl:

hairy_whoo.jpg
And all the Whos in Whooville tried to keep their failed genetic research from getting into the wrong hands...

Cantw8 said:

hairy_whoo.jpg

This is the sickest thing I've seen !! Ever. :crazy:

Cantw8 said:

hairy_whoo.jpg

You have outdone yourself :thumbsup2 Most excellent! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

PS I am not in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter