Thursday Riddle

TOOOOOOOOOOTY HOOOOOOOOOTY!!!

WOW!!! It went crazy! I got stuck by the 40 second rule! :badpc:

Hmmm....Alan I wouldn't loan RV your axe anytime soon.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

SO SORRY RV

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I was trying to help you get the tootyhooty but there were more swoopers waiting in the wings than I thought....

can you give the tooty hooty to someone?

All 5 of us posted at 3:13 so I think we ALL get the

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY HOOOOOOOOOOOOTY!!!!!!

Ok. Seriously. This should not be so addicting and enjoyable :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao:

RV- whatever you do DO NOT try to explain or they will send the little men in white coats after you :goodvibes

Sher- methinks you would not be so keen on sharing if you had the Tooty Hooty, just sayin' :teeth:

TwinkieMama said:
RV- whatever you do DO NOT try to explain or they will send the little men in white coats after you :goodvibes

Sher- methinks you would not be so keen on sharing if you had the Tooty Hooty, just sayin' :teeth:
Au contraire my friend. Everyone knows I ALWAYS share with my friends!!!!

TwinkieMama said:

I'm so sorry I was causing a ruckus but a twinkie was trying to teach me how to swoop in and grab the tootyhooty, second cousin to the wooohoooty. No, no... that's without an "h". And my F5 got stuck, that's when I yelped, but it was oh so good because everything was on a delay. :rolleyes:

Sher the sharer: that is right, I take it back because I know you are the kind of gal that would give the shirt off your back to a friend in need (is that what happened on the way to jellyrolls?)

but you would be doing a victory dance :banana: :banana:

RoyalVizier said:
I'm so sorry I was causing a ruckus but a twinkie was trying to teach me how to swoop in and grab the tootyhooty, second cousin to the wooohoooty. No, no... that's without an "h". And my F5 got stuck, that's when I yelped, but it was oh so good because everything was on a delay. :rolleyes:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I think I just spit Coke on my laptop.

RoyalVizier said:

you see there is this 40 second rule and there were lost of people waiting in the wings attempting to swoop and then there was a posting frenzy and I really wanted the tootyhooty cause I have never had even a halfahooty and I missed the whohootyandthreequartershooty, yes that one DOES have an H, I don't know why... but anyways sorry for the ruckus....

:lmao:

Think we can hit the woo tooty fruity hooty?

I'll hit my own personal one in about 18 posts.

Bwahahaha no one can take that away from me. :teeth:

TwinkieMama said:
Sher the sharer: that is right, I take it back because I know you are the kind of gal that would give the shirt off your back to a friend in need (is that what happened on the way to jellyrolls?)

but you would be doing a victory dance :banana: :banana:
I WOULD be doing a victory dance, you are soooooo right about that.

Now. About that shirt. Methinks you will just have to wait. And read. All about it. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter