Thursday Riddle

Good Morning!
I was up and IN in the wee hours of the dawn (see my TU on post 17) and then I went back to bed. Then I got up, dealt with the crisis of the day (manna did not rain down from heaven again... thank goodness... as we are still finding yesterday's manna in odd locations... if you have no clue what I am talking about go check out about 10(ish) posts from yesterday's riddle before the tootyhooty), fixed breakie for the kiddos and now I am here.... had to say hi and ask if anyone needed me to vacuum up all the mints that seem to be falling like manna?

TwinkieMama said:
Last edited by TwinkieMama : Today at 09:47 AM. Reason: RV- I saw what you called me yesterday!

I spoke the truth, although I blame Donna. She called me piggish for getting two measly milestones in my miserable life! Can I have no joy? :guilty:

;)

What are you talking about???? :confused3

This is what I am talking about:

Last edited by RoyalVizier : Today at 03:07 PM. Reason: Well looky again... look at me getting the Wooohooootyandhalfatoooooty! Twinkie, turns out you ARE a good Master.

which is true, of course....

Lorraine
tu.gif

TwinkieMama said:
Good Morning!
I was up and IN in the wee hours of the dawn (see my TU on post 17) and then I went back to bed. Then I got up, dealt with the crisis of the day (manna did not rain down from heaven again... thank goodness... as we are still finding yesterday's manna in odd locations... if you have no clue what I am talking about go check out about 10(ish) posts from yesterday's riddle before the tootyhooty), fixed breakie for the kiddos and now I am here.... had to say hi and ask if anyone needed me to vacuum up all the mints that seem to be falling like manna?

The answer to today's riddle was alot easier to find (assuming you didn't get it 2 seconds after you read it) than your manna, which from your pics yesterday were pretty much impossible to miss ;)

I'm in! I had a race with my friend Ben. He got it like milliseconds before me. So now I have to refer to him as the smartest man in the world. But only for today.

Mary Jo - Stick around for 5 minutes and get yourself a WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOTY

Pay close attention, cause I am helping you along :teeth:

If you are going to swoop - You aren't supposed to announce it :rotfl2:

Come on people! Am I the only one trying here???? :Pinkbounc

Last try!

It worked for me Grammy! :teeth:

WoooHOOOTTTTYYYYY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter