WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOTY

Yeah - Lisa - Good job!!!!

Mary Jo - Come by about 8:30 PM Eastern time for the Tooooty Hooooty

Woo hoo!!!

Drebert
tu.gif

Monica
tu.gif

Hay the Celery got to 200. How bout a round of wooohoootys for her! 2/5 of the way to a vet.... but I have to admit. I miss being a mouseketeer....

I'm in as you can see by the TU!!.

That was an early wooo hoooty this morning. You riddlers wake up too early for me.

I've had my can of breakfast (dietcoke) this morning so the riddle was much easier.

MyTalula - I don't think it's ever too late to play. Even if the answer has been posted, just pretend like you didn't see it. :thumbsup2

celerystalker said:
MyTalula - I don't think it's ever too late to play. Even if the answer has been posted, just pretend like you didn't see it. :thumbsup2

Thanks Celery! :thumbsup2

Woooo Hooooooooooooooootyyyy Dre! :woohoo:

and RV....don't you DARe blame me for your sow comment! and...I forgot what I had to tell you cause I tried to send that PM a long time ago! ;)

celerystalker said:
SOMEONE POSTED THE ANSWER!!
5.gif

HOW?!! WHEN??!!

I AM PULLING MY BLONDE HAIR OUT!!!

1.gif
Merciful mint needed please!
1.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter