Thursday's Thrilling Riddle

Well, it's lunch time and I havent' seen any food or location yet...
so I picked up something... I hope it fits your theme Donna!

I'll be in soon... but food is more important... ohhhh did I say that out loud???

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Did you find that pic on the net, or did you take it of your own hand? If it's your own hand, I'm glad you finally decided to shave your knuckles.

Would you like to borrow my razor? I don't know how many times I have to tell you this is NOT a good look for your Christmas cards :rolleyes: Stop sending it to me :sad2:

hairyback.jpg

Rella:

mickey58a.gif

And Tooty - YUCK!!!! Good thing I already ate lunch - I couldn't wait for Donna anymore.

firstmickey said:
It's gonna be a nighttime picnic under the stars! :teeth:

How convenient! :rolleyes: ;) :teeth:

And...it's pretty darn cold here for a nighttime picnic!! Are we bringing alcoholic beverages for warmth?

Roadie, we are definitely NOT having the picnic somewhere cold.

of course there will be alcoholic beverages. :teeth: :thumbsup2

When I did my previous post w/ the comment to Tooty, I got the message "server too busy", so when I went to try it again I noticed it had posted.

Cantw8 said:
Stop sending it to me
Then you stop sending me all the pics of yourself. Although I do have to admit that I'm a bit impressed that someone your age is that flexible. You should send a few of them to AARP mag.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Then you stop sending me all the pics of yourself. Although I do have to admit that I'm a bit impressed that someone your age is that flexible. You should send a few of them to AARP mag.
Oh, this is going to get ugly! :sad2:

All this talk about Christmas cards has gotten me in the holiday spirit.

I spent this morning decorating the yard.

image001.jpg

alabamaalan said:
All this talk about Christmas cards has gotten me in the holiday spirit.

I spent this morning decorating the yard.

image001.jpg

Are you on the wrong thread ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter