Thursdays Tricky Riddle

Ok- PM sent.

But I don't think I have the answer the Riddle Goddess is looking for.....

and now I am ending sentences with prepositions.

Oh! The Inhumanity!

utahmamma

fantasia4.gif

Alright, I sent in a PM and guess what, I had it WRONG. DADGUMMIT! And here I was thinking it was easy. Back to the drawing board.

Blessings!
MarkyMark

ok second PM sent
I wasn't wrong... just wasn't completely right. Kind of a partial credit deal... but there is no partial credit on the riddle. But it is all good because the very sweet Riddle Goddess let me try again!

I am IN now :goodvibes

I'm feeling like a dunce today. I've sent my second pM, but I'm pretty certain it's wrong too.

Blessings!
MarkyMark

FSUMARCHIEF said:
I'm feeling like a dunce today. I've sent my second pM, but I'm pretty certain it's wrong too.

Mark, think about a number associated with "wide right" ;) :teeth:

:rotfl2: Angel!

I just saw Cool-Beans! With your siggie pic.... with a little sumpin sumpin in the form of a tatoo photoshopped in.....

:rotfl2:

The Tag Fairy is too funny.

But :grouphug: to you Angel. I know I would be sad if my Twinkie the Kid started showing up all over the boards. Oh well, the Tag Fairy giveth, the Tag Fairy taketh away......

Once again I need to leave before the swoop!

You all have fun at the woohooty!

Morning everyone!

First WAG submitted. We'll see if it is right!

TwinkieMama said:
:rotfl2: Angel!

I just saw Cool-Beans! With your siggie pic.... with a little sumpin sumpin in the form of a tatoo photoshopped in.....

:rotfl2:

The Tag Fairy is too funny.

But :grouphug: to you Angel. I know I would be sad if my Twinkie the Kid started showing up all over the boards. Oh well, the Tag Fairy giveth, the Tag Fairy taketh away......
Its all good Twinkie. The tag fairy had to punish me for being naughty :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter