Does anyone have a ballpark idea/rumor of when (what month) June 2020 tickets will be released?

1. OK.
2. You can. Or, you can use both sets of MB, interchangeably.
3. Yes.
4. Yes.
5. That's one way to do it.
Thanks Robo (you rock) so what's the smartest way to add family/friend to my acct for upcoming trip? I had sent the email asking them to join me... I have yet to input the names of friends on my reservation tho. I want to be sure I'm doing it correctly before going in and attempting. thanks

Thanks Robo (you rock) so what's the smartest way to add family/friend to my acct for upcoming trip? I had sent the email asking them to join me... I have yet to input the names of friends on my reservation tho. I want to be sure I'm doing it correctly before going in and attempting. thanks

The simplest way is to add each name to YOUR account.
If you do that, they will "always" be seen in, and be a part of, YOUR account for this and future trips.

The way to do it so that these folks are NOT "always" going to be seen in YOUR account is to have a separate account that only contains THEIR info and eMail address. THEN, "invite" their account to "join" with your account. (From what you said, it sounds like you are ready to do that.)

Either way, you (from your account) will be able to make and control their FP+ along with your FP+.

Help! I can't find any information on "complimentary" tickets - here is my situation:

I WON (4) 1-Day Park Hopper tickets in a raffle that was put on by a non-profit. They received these tickets through Disney, and I have them in my possession. When I start to link them (I haven't finished the "linking" process yet, as I'm not sure who is using what or when, I just wanted to see what it would say) they say "Magic Your Way 1-Day Ticket with Park Hopper - Complimentary". On the back, along with the regular bar code and QR code, down the bottom it says:
1 DAY PARK HOPPER COMM REL IN FOCUS COMP
WDW 12/20/2018

I have questions:
Does anyone know anything about these tickets?
Do they have an expiration date (it doesn't say during the linking process)?
Are there black-out dates?
Can I combine them to upgrade to an AP??

So interesting! And yes, I know how lucky that is! I never win anything!

I don't know about the expiration date.
My understanding is they do not have blackout dates.
They cannot be combined or upgraded at all.

Help! I can't find any information on "complimentary" tickets - here is my situation:

I WON (4) 1-Day Park Hopper tickets in a raffle that was put on by a non-profit. They received these tickets through Disney, and I have them in my possession. When I start to link them (I haven't finished the "linking" process yet, as I'm not sure who is using what or when, I just wanted to see what it would say) they say "Magic Your Way 1-Day Ticket with Park Hopper - Complimentary". On the back, along with the regular bar code and QR code, down the bottom it says:
1 DAY PARK HOPPER COMM REL IN FOCUS COMP
WDW 12/20/2018

I have questions:
1. Does anyone know anything about these tickets?
2. Do they have an expiration date (it doesn't say during the linking process)?
Are there black-out dates?
3. Can I combine them
4. to upgrade
5. to an AP??

So interesting!
6. And yes, I know how lucky that is! I never win anything!

To reinforce what @Surr said:

1. Sound like typical "Complimentary (Comp) Tickets."
2. Unlikely, but you can call Disney and ask.
3. Nope.
4. Nope.
5. Nope.
6. Congrats!

I'm wondering if purchase the special 4-Park Magic Ticket and I am staying at a WDW resort would I be able to purchase the dining plan? I thought you had to buy a package to purchase the dining plan and this is not technically a package. The tickets have to be purchased separately from the reservation so that is why I question it.

I'm wondering if purchase the special 4-Park Magic Ticket and I am staying at a WDW resort would I be able to purchase the dining plan? I thought you had to buy a package to purchase the dining plan and this is not technically a package. The tickets have to be purchased separately from the reservation so that is why I question it.

I don’t know rules about that ticket. However, you can book a “ticketless package” of resort+dining by calling. It just can’t be done online.

Enjoy your vacation!

I don’t know rules about that ticket. However, you can book a “ticketless package” of resort+dining by calling. It just can’t be done online.

Enjoy your vacation!
Oh, thank you for this information and the quick reply. This makes my planning so much easier.

AP bridging question - We are DVC and are eligible to purchase a Gold AP. We are traveling during a blockout period in April. Could we purchased a discounted 3rd party ticket and use that during our April dates and on our last day, upgrade that ticket to a Gold AP pass?

AP bridging question - We are DVC and are eligible to purchase a Gold AP. We are traveling during a blockout period in April. Could we purchased a discounted 3rd party ticket and use that during our April dates and on our last day, upgrade that ticket to a Gold AP pass?

Yes.

The simplest way is to add each name to YOUR account.
If you do that, they will "always" be seen in, and be a part of, YOUR account for this and future trips.

The way to do it so that these folks are NOT "always" going to be seen in YOUR account is to have a separate account that only contains THEIR info and eMail address. THEN, "invite" their account to "join" with your account. (From what you said, it sounds like you are ready to do that.)

Either way, you (from your account) will be able to make and control their FP+ along with your FP+.
Thank you! so to get this straight in my head..... I have my res. set up in MDE, I have the names added to the res. (I had already linked thru friends via email) NOW one of the named people will buy a ticket to use..... *******They buy it as normal,and input the ticket number into THEIR MDE acct,correct? And then it will show/be linked on my acct(which is the room we're staying in) acct? and we can all book fp+ together after that? (thru my MDE acct)

Thank you! so to get this straight in my head..... I have my res. set up in MDE, I have the names added to the res. (I had already linked thru friends via email) NOW one of the named people will buy a ticket to use..... *******
1. They buy it as normal,and input the ticket number into THEIR MDE acct,correct?
2. And then it will show/be linked on my acct(which is the room we're staying in) acct? and we can all book fp+ together after that? (thru my MDE acct)
1. Yes.
2. That person having a valid ticket will allow you to book FP+ via your account when the date arrives.

Ok I just bumped into another weird set of questions (it's been years and I still can't wrap my mind around MDE proper)
1- Can you book FP+ if you have no ticket entitlements in MDE at all?
2-So when checking MDE, I had a NE 8 day ticket that I used 7 days from last year. When I went to look today, my acct. shows I'm unable to book a FP+ (within 30 days) ...so does this mean I have no ticket admissions left? (I know it was 8 days left on that ticket,and I still have the physical ticket)
3- SHould I call an I.T. number to find out what's going on?
4-is there such a number?
5- On a second MDE acct (not mine,DH) I had (I thought) 5 days left on an old NE ticket. TOday,when I made some FP+ (within 30 days) just to see if the system allowed it, I made 10 days of FP+,and then I stopped the 'test'. How is this possible?
6- in previous years, I could see easily how many park days I had left to use up in a list,why can't I see that now?

Ok I just bumped into another weird set of questions (it's been years and I still can't wrap my mind around MDE proper)
1- Can you book FP+ if you have no ticket entitlements in MDE at all?
2-So when checking MDE, I had a NE 8 day ticket that I used 7 days from last year. When I went to look today, my acct. shows I'm unable to book a FP+ (within 30 days) ...so does this mean I have no ticket admissions left? (I know it was 8 days left on that ticket,and I still have the physical ticket)
3- SHould I call an I.T. number to find out what's going on?
4-is there such a number?
5- On a second MDE acct (not mine,DH) I had (I thought) 5 days left on an old NE ticket. TOday,when I made some FP+ (within 30 days) just to see if the system allowed it, I made 10 days of FP+,and then I stopped the 'test'. How is this possible?
6- in previous years, I could see easily how many park days I had left to use up in a list,why can't I see that now?
1- No. Valid tickets are required in order to book FP+.
2- If you are correct about having one "day left" then, it sounds like one of the ubiquitous GLITCHES featured in MDE.
3- Yes.
4- You bet! And, not just ONE.
WDW Ticketing:
(407) 566-4985 (option 5)
Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm ET Mon-Sat
-or-
Call the WDW IT Dept. at
(407) 939-7765 or
(407) 939-4357 or
(407) 939-3471 or
(407) 939-7849 or
If you are in the UK, call-
0800 16 90 749
5- See answer #2.
6- I didn't know that was ever a feature on MDE.

GlitchCitySign-500_zpsf50fe154.jpg

Last edited:
1- No. Valid tickets are required in order to book FP+.
2- If you are correct about having one "day left" then, it sounds like one of the ubiquitous GLITCHES featured in MDE.
3- Yes.
4- You bet! And, not just ONE.
WDW Ticketing:
(407) 566-4985 (option 5)
Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm ET Mon-Sat
-or-
Call the WDW IT Dept. at
(407) 939-7765 or
(407) 939-4357 or
(407) 939-3471 or
(407) 939-7849 or
If you are in the UK, call-
0800 16 90 749
5- See answer #2.
6- I didn't know that was ever a feature on MDE.

GlitchCitySign-500_zpsf50fe154.jpg
Thank you very much. On phone with IT now.:rolleyes1

I am purchasing an AP certificate/voucher to be used in a few years. (After the last couple AP price increases I realized that the best way to save on the AP is just to buy it now) I plan to buy the Platinum Pass. In a few years once I activate the pass if I decide to upgrade it to Platinum Plus would I just pay the difference in price of the two tickets at that time?

According to my records, I have two separate 1-day Ep/HS/AK tickets. This is also what MDE shows. I successfully booked (fake booking) FP+ for one day/ticket. However, when trying to book the 2nd day/ticket, MDE tells me that I have used all of my tickets. Glitch? Call IT? Thanks for all of your help with the many questions. You're a life saver!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter