Do they both live at your address? I believe DVC APs are only available to family members in the same household (but someone will correct me if that is wrong).

Assuming they qualify for DVC APs, and assuming DVC APs are on sale in April 2024 -- yes they can upgrade regular PH tickets to APs. It must be done before park close on the date the last entitlement is used. Credit towards upgrade will be the WDW online price as of the date you buy the PHs.
From DVC Membership Extras ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND DISCLOSURE STATEMENT

WDW and DL Passes may only be purchased by Members for themselves and their immediate family living in their household, up to a total of eight (8) per year.

Do they both live at your address? I believe DVC APs are only available to family members in the same household (but someone will correct me if that is wrong).

Assuming they qualify for DVC APs, and assuming DVC APs are on sale in April 2024 -- yes they can upgrade regular PH tickets to APs. It must be done before park close on the date the last entitlement is used. Credit towards upgrade will be the WDW online price as of the date you buy the PHs.

From DVC Membership Extras ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND DISCLOSURE STATEMENT

WDW and DL Passes may only be purchased by Members for themselves and their immediate family living in their household, up to a total of eight (8) per year.

I guess that's not an option then. Thanks!

I feel like this is a stupid question, but I need to verify anyways. We will have magic bands for our trip in 2 weeks, can I still download the Magic Mobile to use or will it cancel out the magic bands? My son left his Magic band at the resort last year and we had to wait in the very long guest services line to get a card. Would like to have a backup loaded on the Magic mobile to prevent this.

I feel like this is a stupid question, but I need to verify anyways. We will have magic bands for our trip in 2 weeks, can I still download the Magic Mobile to use or will it cancel out the magic bands? My son left his Magic band at the resort last year and we had to wait in the very long guest services line to get a card. Would like to have a backup loaded on the Magic mobile to prevent this.
You can still have Magic Mobile along with MBs. It’s just a different “key” to open up the “treasure chest” that is MDE.

The first time you enter a park, the CM at the tap station can also issue him a card. They did this for my daughter last week when her MB was accidentally left behind in the room. Took seconds.

Do you not get a MB with your AP anymore, Last time I had my AP, end of 2018 and expired end of 2019, I received a MB with it however when I upgraded over the weekend no mention was made about a MB and I forgot to ask?

I guess that's not an option then. Thanks!

If they are out of state then they would have to do the incredipass. If they are going at least 12 days using a base ticket then it would be worth it but if not then I wouldn’t bother. Your best bet is to price it out since the more days you buy the cheaper the ticket is.

If they are out of state then they would have to do the incredipass. If they are going at least 12 days using a base ticket then it would be worth it but if not then I wouldn’t bother. Your best bet is to price it out since the more days you buy the cheaper the ticket is.
Unfortunately the ‘going x number of days’ is no longer a valid way to decide when changing to an AP is worth it.

We just had 8 dayPH+ tickets and those still were still less than 50% of the cost of an AP. Due to date based tickets, and the variety of pricing for 1 day tickets, the only way to decide when an AP is a better choice is to calculate prices for each time a guest may wish to go.

Shorter trips add up faster than longer trips.

Do you not get a MB with your AP anymore, Last time I had my AP, end of 2018 and expired end of 2019, I received a MB with it however when I upgraded over the weekend no mention was made about a MB and I forgot to ask?
Disney no longer offers free MBs. Guests who book a Disney Resort stay are eligible to purchase a MB at a discounted rate but they are no longer free.

Unfortunately the ‘going x number of days’ is no longer a valid way to decide when changing to an AP is worth it.

We just had 8 dayPH+ tickets and those still were still less than 50% of the cost of an AP. Due to date based tickets, and the variety of pricing for 1 day tickets, the only way to decide when an AP is a better choice is to calculate prices for each time a guest may wish to go.

Shorter trips add up faster than longer trips.

Disney no longer offers free MBs. Guests who book a Disney Resort stay are eligible to purchase a MB at a discounted rate but they are no longer free.

That makes sense for the AP when you put it that way.

I know about MBs for guests who book a resort, I’ve done it tons since 2021 just realized nothing was said when I upgraded and just thought of it this morning. It’s no biggie I have a million of them. 😊😊

We have tickets for the first week of November. My husband and I will be there a day before everyone else and I would like to go to epcot. How do I go about adding a day to my 3 day pass? Thanks for helping

Are your tickets part of a package? If so, you cannot change the tickets (add days) without adding for all guests in the room. You also cannot "activate" package tickets earlier than check-in date.

If your tickets are not part of a package, you should be able to modify within MDE. If that option is available, you'll need to call.

Are your tickets part of a package? If so, you cannot change the tickets (add days) without adding for all guests in the room. You also cannot "activate" package tickets earlier than check-in date.

If your tickets are not part of a package, you should be able to modify within MDE. If that option is available, you'll need to call.
thank you. our tickets are not part of a package so i will try.

Can I upgrade a 4-Day Magic Ticket to a 4-Day park hopper?

My DD and her BF will be joining us for 4 days. I am thinking of getting them a 4-Day Magic ticket but we are spoiled and almost always park hop. Especially since we will be at BWV near Epcot and Food and Wine. The Magic Pass will save me $164 each over a 4-Day PH and for $328 I'm thinking they can just go to Disney Springs if they want to bar hop a little. BUT ... if they really object and want to hop, I'll cough up the difference. FWIW, we will have a 10-day PH which we may upgrade to an AP.

Can I upgrade a 4-Day Magic Ticket to a 4-Day park hopper?

My DD and her BF will be joining us for 4 days. I am thinking of getting them a 4-Day Magic ticket but we are spoiled and almost always park hop. Especially since we will be at BWV near Epcot and Food and Wine. The Magic Pass will save me $164 each over a 4-Day PH and for $328 I'm thinking they can just go to Disney Springs if they want to bar hop a little. BUT ... if they really object and want to hop, I'll cough up the difference. FWIW, we will have a 10-day PH which we may upgrade to an AP.

I thought it said it wasn't upgradeable?

See:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/2023-four-park-magic-ticket-offer/details/

Offer Details​

Ticket Use Dates
Ticket valid from June 1 through September 29, 2023 (subject to blockout dates from July 1 to July 4, and September 1 to September 4, 2023). Ticket is not valid for admission on blockout dates.

Important Details

• The 4-Park Magic Ticket includes one admission to each of the Walt Disney World theme parks (Magic Kingdom park, EPCOT, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park) for a total of 4 admissions, on 4 separate days.
  • Limit one admission per theme park, and one theme park per day. Ticket may not be used to enter the same theme park more than once.
  • The 4-Park Magic Ticket is subject to blockout dates from July 1 to July 4, and September 1 to September 4, 2023. Ticket is not valid for admission on blockout dates.
  • Ticket expires within 7 days of first use or on September 29, 2023, whichever occurs first.
  • All tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable, and exclude activities/events separately priced.
  • This ticket cannot be upgraded or otherwise modified. After the expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
  • Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions.
  • Parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability. Admission to a theme park is not guaranteed.

I thought it said it wasn't upgradeable?

Thanks. I just saw my DD24 for a mani-pedi before our trip and she tells me (checks calendar) 5 days before she'll be in Orlando that she is planning on going to Universal with a friend and that she also plans on spending another day with said friend "hanging out". She's only there for 5 nights, from late Wednesday to early Monday. It's a good thing that I am a big procrastinator. It looks like I'm down to a 3-Day ticket for her and her BF. At least I'm saving some money.

Can I get a one day ticket and then upgrade to the pixie pass before leaving the park? Also, is there a price increase coming up for tickets and AP's?

Can I get a one day ticket and then upgrade to the pixie pass before leaving the park? Also, is there a price increase coming up for tickets and AP's?
You may upgrade as long as you did not use your ticket in a day that is blocked out for a Pixie Pass.

There are always price increases in the works for Disney tickets but they are not normally announced in advance. We wake up one morning and prices have increased.

We are planning a short 4 day Disney trip in November. My husband and I each have 2 comped one day any park tickets that are not park hopper tickets. We also have tickets to MVMHP so we are only planning to do 3 park days. I plan on buying one more one day pass, but is there a way to buy park hoppers and have it applied to all 3 tickets? I hope you can figure out what it is I'm asking.

We are planning a short 4 day Disney trip in November. My husband and I each have 2 comped one day any park tickets that are not park hopper tickets. We also have tickets to MVMHP so we are only planning to do 3 park days. I plan on buying one more one day pass, but is there a way to buy park hoppers and have it applied to all 3 tickets? I hope you can figure out what it is I'm asking.

Nope.
comp tickets cannot be upgraded or changed in any way
Event tickets cannot be upgraded or changed in any way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter