Time until you go to Disney

Hello everyone! This is my first post since I only discovered this board a few days ago..which I can believe because I am a HUGE Disney fan and have visited many times...I will be going to Disney next week (May 12-May 16)for a "spur of the moment" trip for my mother for Mother's Day along with my father and sister and I am really excited as always! :cheer2: party: :mickeyjum :earboy2:

I am so jeaslous of all of you that get to go soon. :crazy:

4 mos. 18 days! I am already addicticed to this board! I do not know how bad it is going to be by Sept. :yay:

Sept 22-29 POFQ
pirate: DH(36) princess: Me(31) princess: DD(4)

**First trip for me and DD

I am going in late August with DH and DD5. We're spending a few days at WDW before going the Western Cruise. Can't wait. I've grown up at DL, but never been to WDW.

welshbullman said:
snap we fly in from england on that day. for 2 glorious weeks

You might see me then. Look for a shy cute little child who will be wearing a Dumbo shirt on the 13th and a Perla shirt on the 14th and that might be me he he > I have dark hair I am tall and tan and I bring my Flower the Skunk Hoody with me to Disney. I might have my Flower Hoody on or it might be in my locker.

In any case have a great 2 weeks in DisneyWorld :) For my 30th Birthday I plan to do 2 or more weeks in DisneyWorld. My 29th birthday trip was 9 days and my valentine's trip was 7 days. Part of my plan is for my 30th birthday trip to be longer than the other 2 trips put together :) :) :)

welshbullman said:
snap we fly in from england on that day. for 2 glorious weeks

You might see me then. Look for a shy cute little child who will be wearing a Dumbo shirt on the 13th and a Perla shirt on the 14th and that might be me he he > I have dark hair I am tall and tan and I bring my Flower the Skunk Hoody with me to Disney. I might have my Flower Hoody on or it might be in my locker.

In any case have a great 2 weeks in DisneyWorld :) For my 30th Birthday I plan to do 2 or more weeks in DisneyWorld. My 29th birthday trip was 9 days and my valentine's trip was 7 days. Part of my plan is for my 30th birthday trip to be longer than the other 2 trips put together :) :) :)

204 more days until my "real" WDW trip after Thanksgiving. But due to the Priceline $36 deal at All-Star Movies I'll be there tomorrow afternoon for a quick two-night one-day trip. What a great way to end our vacation at the beach! My DH hasn't been to Soarin' yet so that will be our first stop on Tuesday morning. Can't wait!

Carol1973 said:
204 more days until my "real" WDW trip after Thanksgiving. But due to the Priceline $36 deal at All-Star Movies I'll be there tomorrow afternoon for a quick two-night one-day trip. What a great way to end our vacation at the beach! My DH hasn't been to Soarin' yet so that will be our first stop on Tuesday morning. Can't wait!

What a great deal! :thumbsup2 I was too scared to try Priceline so we are going May 17. Have a great trip! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter