Time until you go to Disney

We'll be there at the same time... it just feels like we are having a longer vacation because we are driving down days prior... Hope we have magical Disney weather while we are there!! Last year we had a hurricane... but free dining...who cares right!!!
Tinkerbelll said:
August 13th for freeeee dining!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Well that was weird! That's me up there, the unregistered one!! :crazy:
Unregistered said:
We'll be there at the same time... it just feels like we are having a longer vacation because we are driving down days prior... Hope we have magical Disney weather while we are there!! Last year we had a hurricane... but free dining...who cares right!!!

A week from today I will be at Disney (5/14)!!!!!! I don't know how I am going to make it through this week, because I am so excited! My four year old acts like it is no big deal (it is his first trip) and I am like the little kids on the commercial saying "I'm too excited to sleep!"

I'll be flying into town in just a few days, this coming saturday...WooHoo...

If anyone would like to meet for dinner or coffee, please contact me before friday.....Its just me and hubby...

According to my ticker we have 19 months 1 week. I'm planning away and dreaming away and can't wait for that day! :banana:

asa'smom said:
According to my ticker we have 19 months 1 week. I'm planning away and dreaming away and can't wait for that day! :banana:

Oh man! And here I thought I was going to have the bragging rights for the longest wait! As of this posting - 18 months, 3 weeks... or 82 weeks... or 571 days... or 13,704 hours... or 822,240 minutes... or 49,334,400 seconds. If you put it that way, it really isn't so bad. Oh, who am I kidding?!? This wait is going to kill me!!! :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter