Tink meet'n'greet pics

Yes, they do. Tinkerbell even mentioned how she got pixie dust all over DS when she gave him a hug :-)

thanks for sharing!

i can't wait to meet the fairies! it may take a while, since we pretty much have a rule that we don't wait more than 30 minutes for anything....but i may just have to insist - not sure i cant wait much longer!

we had a great time meeting the fairies last month! i found out from a friend that went earlier this month that iridessa and rosetta are there in the morning and silvermist and fawn are there later in the day. we saw iridessa and rosetta (who i love!) excuse the red nose - man was it cold out!!!

disneynovember2008145.jpg

disneynovember2008142.jpg

they trade off all day... i had to wait an extra hour because i had just missed them on one set so i had to wait for them to switch back again

Minniefan, those pics are adorable, especially that first one!

some of mine

433422245_wZS3N-L-1.jpg
433418682_A82QF-L-1.jpg
439632889_RvREG-L-1.jpg
433425187_MyZmy-L-1.jpg
431623964_He4aQ-L.jpg
431614032_BQELM-L.jpg
431615538_iSzqo-L.jpg
431616699_Hpzds-L.jpg
431617785_dCnQx-L.jpg
433429743_wdqdf-L-1.jpg
433429236_poDzV-L-1.jpg

Brad,

how did you get all of the fairies, I'm going on the 24th of Jan, and I want to get all of them. Did you have to get back in line after you met the first three?
Or did they allow you to wait for the last two?
Please let me know.
Thanks
Amy

they trade off all day... i had to wait an extra hour because i had just missed them on one set so i had to wait for them to switch back again

bradk - how exactly did you manage to wait until the others came back on? My dd5 LOVES Silvermist and I don't know how to maximize our chances to see her specifically.

Is this in the MK? My DGD will go nuts when we visit in May.

I semi-timed it but the info I had previously was wrong and I was late by like 5 minutes. Basically when I got to the front of the line in the room with both queues, I told the attendant I wanted to see the other 2. She told me I just missed them but offered to allow me to wait til they switched back.

so basically I was in line twice. 3x if you consider having to wait an additional hour for them to switch off.

I semi-timed it but the info I had previously was wrong and I was late by like 5 minutes. Basically when I got to the front of the line in the room with both queues, I told the attendant I wanted to see the other 2. She told me I just missed them but offered to allow me to wait til they switched back.

so basically I was in line twice. 3x if you consider having to wait an additional hour for them to switch off.

Okay, Thanks BradK
:)

I'm so happy we got to meet Tink, Fawn and Iridessa yesterday!!!
I'm having a hard time posting the pics though, what do you guys recommend?? :)

I'm so happy we got to meet Tink, Fawn and Iridessa yesterday!!!
I'm having a hard time posting the pics though, what do you guys recommend?? :)

What are you using to try to post them ?

I use Photobucket. It allows you to upload the pics to their site then gives it you the code to post them here. It also lets you to edit your pics.

What are you using to try to post them ?

I use Photobucket. It allows you to upload the pics to their site then gives it you the code to post them here. It also lets you to edit your pics.

Hi, I use photobucket too, i tried posting the pics but i can't see them though. :(

Picture threads are located on the ThemeParks Community Board.. as such we'll be moving this one there.

Thanks,

Knox

Hi, I use photobucket too, i tried posting the pics but i can't see them though. :(

Amy, after you type whatever you want to say then on a new line add the image code. Its the last line of codes on photobucket under your picture. It looks like this.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e197/Flametamr/CopyofPicture790.jpg and comes out showing as the picture like below.

[IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e197/Flametamr/CopyofPicture790.jpg

Just finished viewing this thread, all of the pics are wonderful. My kids can't wait to meet those fairies and same here. :lmao:

Have a nice day everyone. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter