Tink meet'n'greet pics

Here is our story
DD is 4 and LOVES Rosetta and the baker fairy Dulcie *I wonder why?Would it have anything to do with MY name being Dulcie...THANKS to whoever decided my name belonged in Disney stories!!!*
The morning we arrived we were told at the gate..Don't forget to stop by Pixie Hollow..Today is the first day you can meet Tink and her fairy friends.Well DD was all excited about that one.
We finally made it around that way and the wait was 2 hours long!! Oh my I haven't ever waited 2 hours on anything in WDW..but for her I would have waited all day long.
So we waited and waited and waited..moving very slowly through the line...with people in the Princess line flying by.
We got up to the front and she said ... Mommie if you don't want to wait anymore we can go now.... OH NNNNOOOOO.... LOL She didn't want to go but didn't want me to wait if I didn't want to.So sweet!
We got our pixie photo pass and went on our way.
She was VERY excited and we had a nice time chatting with the fairies.It made the wait very well worth it.

Here are a few of our pics...

2008-10-31_13-51-38.jpg

2008-10-31_13-55-36.jpg

2008-10-31_13-59-24.jpg

Oh boy I have a ton, I managed to meet all the fairies in one day so here we go.

Shots from outside.

Disneyagain069.jpg

Disneyagain072.jpg

Disneyagain076.jpg

The lovely Iridessa who decided I looked like Vidia and thusly was a Fast Flying talent fairy, but much nicer.

Disneyagain079.jpg

Disneyagain080.jpg

Me and Tink

Disneyagain377.jpg

Disneyagain379.jpg

Rosetta who was gorgeous, and as sweet as could be.

Disneyagain381.jpg

Disneyagain382.jpg

Disneyagain383.jpg

Disneyagain384.jpg

Round two, Fawn came to meet us

Disneyagain118.jpg

Yes even big kids get teary-eyed when confronted with their favorite, in my case that was Silvermist, I saw her and just teared up.

Disneyagain120.jpg

Disneyagain124.jpg

Disneyagain126.jpg

Tearing up again

Disneyagain127.jpg

Disneyagain129.jpg

Disneyagain130.jpg

Disneyagain131.jpg

The rest

Me and Tink again

Disneyagain135.jpg

Disneyagain136.jpg

Disneyagain137.jpg

Disneyagain138.jpg

Disneyagain139.jpg

Tink happily pointing out she has a bell, like my Jasmine bell necklace

Disneyagain141.jpg

Disneyagain142.jpg

Fawn waving hello, she was ADORABLE.

Disneyagain144.jpg

Disneyagain145.jpg

Disneyagain146.jpg

Me and Fawn discussing how many animals I won. She decided I was a animal talent.

Disneyagain147.jpg

Disneyagain148.jpg

Disneyagain149.jpg

Disneyagain150.jpg
[/COLOR]

Iridessa...

JanDis066.jpg

Rosetta...

JanDis073.jpg

Fawn (or is it Faun?)...

JanDis369.jpg

And of course, Tink...

JanDis366.jpg

* Sigh * Can't wait to go back...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter