Tinkerbell in my DD's room

IBLarsen

DIS Veteran
Ok, so this really has nothing to do with DL.....but it's cute! My DD4 has been waking up this week with nightmares. Last night she woke up for the 3rd time (argh!) to tell me that Tinkerbell was in her room! She told me she saw Tinkerbell and heard her sprinkling pixie dust in her room. This continued this morning when she woke up, convinced and amazed that Tink had come all the way from Disneyland to visit her and sprinkle the pixie dust so that DD wouldn't have bad dreams anymore. So I went with her theory, hoping that a little pixie dust may do the trick. :wizard:

Of all the things a parent can come up with to try to convince a child that there is nothing scary in their room, I certainly never would have thought about using the magic of Tinkerbell and her Pixie Dust! A little Disney Magic goes a long way.:goodvibes

And on a side note, DD asked me what Tinkerbell is made of, I told her I'm not really sure....DD's theory is that she must be made of Blood and Owies, just like herself! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter