TLC Shows, what's your favorite?

I also love most all of their shows. But I've never watched "Dr. Pimple Popper". I hear she's nice and it's good, but I have a hard time getting beyond the name of the show. My stomach turns just hearing the name.

Seeking Sister Wife

just finished the last episode yesterday (the 'tell all') and then went on-line to follow up on vanessa's departure only to additionally find out that bernie and paige got arrested for stalking/harassment of a family member, jeff alldredge has another wife (the legal first wife) and 8 additional kids who he's separated from and didn't want to appear on the show, and the divorce is final for the april briney from last season (would LOVE to see that shelved footage tlc has b/c they were filming the family for this season when the whole 'i'm taking the kids hiking' turned into april running off with the kids to utah went down).

Is that like a "your history" kind of show? I know I loved Long Lost Family...I might like that too but it's sounds a little different.

Yes, it's a genealogy show where they take celebrities and trace their lineage back to some interesting point in their ancestors' lives. Last season (a shorter season than usual) was Mandy Moore, Josh Duhamel, Regina King and Matthew Morrison.

https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/who-do-you-think-you-are/

just finished the last episode yesterday (the 'tell all') and then went on-line to follow up on vanessa's departure only to additionally find out that bernie and paige got arrested for stalking/harassment of a family member, jeff alldredge has another wife (the legal first wife) and 8 additional kids who he's separated from and didn't want to appear on the show, and the divorce is final for the april briney from last season (would LOVE to see that shelved footage tlc has b/c they were filming the family for this season when the whole 'i'm taking the kids hiking' turned into april running off with the kids to utah went down).
Yeah, it's pretty much a train wreck LOL

Yes, it's a genealogy show where they take celebrities and trace their lineage back to some interesting point in their ancestors' lives. Last season (a shorter season than usual) was Mandy Moore, Josh Duhamel, Regina King and Matthew Morrison.

https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/who-do-you-think-you-are/

I enjoy it. I have been working on my own genealogy and it inspires me to keep going when I feel like I have hit a dead end.

90 Day Fiance is the one I watch the most.
Loved Pillow Talk last night, funny as heck...........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter