TLC Shows, what's your favorite?

Lol. Yea she told the producer on camera that it wasn't happening but she didn't want her family to give her grief. Girl you gotta kid you need to put firsr
She really needs to wake the heck up. I don't actually watch the show but I do check out a subreddit for the show and it's funny as heck. I learn all I need to know by reading that subreddit and it's 10 times funnier as well.

None by choice. I hate the manufactured drama, it gets so tiring after a show or two.

She was blonde. That storyline looked crazy.

Nicole and Azan, she is American, he is from Morocco.
Found her online to get himself to America! His Visa was denied and so now she is moving there to marry him, taking her precious 4 yr old daughter.
She makes the daughter call him Daddy, so creepy.
He was caught on video talking with other woman about kissing them.
When he first met her in person, he had no idea her size and he ragged on her about it all the time.
He is a piece of garbage, she is dumb as dirt.
She gave him $6 grand to open a beauty shop in Morocco, he never opened it, just took her money.
She sends him money all the time, see dumb as dirt!

Nicole and Azan, she is American, he is from Morocco.
Found her online to get himself to America! His Visa was denied and so now she is moving there to marry him, taking her precious 4 yr old daughter.
She makes the daughter call him Daddy, so creepy.
He was caught on video talking with other woman about kissing them.
When he first met her in person, he had no idea her size and he ragged on her about it all the time.
He is a piece of garbage, she is dumb as dirt.
She gave him $6 grand to open a beauty shop in Morocco, he never opened it, just took her money.
She sends him money all the time, see dumb as dirt!
I saw a few episodes of this show a year or so ago. I’m not sure what the timeline is and I believe they were married at that point. In a million years I would never move to the Middle East/Africa let alone take a little girl there and I would fight tooth-and-nail to prevent my daughter and granddaughter from doing so. :scared:

I saw a few episodes of this show a year or so ago. I’m not sure what the timeline is and I believe they were married at that point. In a million years I would never move to the Middle East let alone take a little girl there and I would fight tooth-and-nail to prevent my daughter and granddaughter from doing so. :scared:

The newest show: 90 Day Fiance, What Now? Has just started and they are not married yet.

I agree I would tie them up in a basement before I would let them leave.
Honestly, they have a terrible relationship, why does she want to marry him??
He's never gonna be allowed to come to the USA.
As soon as his Visa was denied, he postponed that wedding in a blink.

The newest show: 90 Day Fiance, What Now? Has just started and they are not married yet.

I agree I would tie them up in a basement before I would let them leave.
Honestly, they have a terrible relationship, why does she want to marry him??
He's never gonna be allowed to come to the USA.
As soon as his Visa was denied, he postponed that wedding in a blink.
It must be in re-runs or their story is on-going or whatever. The Nicole/Azan thing is definitely not new.
https://realityblurb.com/2018/03/09...-by-girlfriend-for-using-nicole-trashing-her/
This link is from over a year ago.

I am not proud to admit this but I like
My Big Fat Gypsy American Wedding.

I also like Four Weddings and The Little Couple.

Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter