To All Disboard Members... Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe,
So sorry to see that you have not been back no doubt due to some of the harsh negative comments you received here! I was really looking forward to seeing how your story ended up.
It makes me sad that here on the DIS boards of all places amoungst people who love the happiest place on earth that there would be those that would act so unkindly to you or anyone for that matter. The way I see it if you don't have anything nice to say then it is best left alone and say nothing at all.
While I agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion I also feel that if your opinion is of a negative nature then why share your negativity with others, just keep it to yourself and enjoy your own negative thoughts and opinions.
I do hope that your search is going good and hope that you did not give up just because of what others here had to say.
As I say kindness and understanding can go along way and accomplish many wonderful things, however negativity can go no place kind and brings bitterness and failure.
If your still out there Joe best of luck to you in your journey to find the soul you had such a connection with:goodvibes

This thread had been quiet for a little while, which was good as it let things simmer down and gave Joe a chance to return. Unfortunately, resurrecting it to draw further attention to "the negativity" only drags out the negativity and shines a spotlight on it rather than letting it fade into the mist.

I think Joe has disappeared - and there may be mixed opinions as to why, and we all may be wrong about our beliefs, no matter which way we lean (you never know), but I feel this thread has run its course. Joe can always come back and start a new thread if he wants to update everyone on the quest to find the Mystery Girl. Right now, it seems like this is veering too close to a blame game as to whose fault it is that Joe hasn't posted, and that's not right to do, either. Maybe he has just been busy. Maybe he gave up. Maybe he took the quest elsewhere. Maybe it wasn't a true story. No one knows for sure.:goodvibes

So, Joe, if you do decide to come back and post an update for the people who want one, start a new thread and everyone will still be here, waiting with baited breath!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter