Today

Anne - sorry about your aunt. :hug:

Have a safe and exciting trip! Looking forward to your blog. :goodvibes

Well I have time to check in, the whole house has had a pretty bad nights sleep.

But its TODAY!! Weird thought that I get to have 2 Thursdays.
Will report in as soon as I can.. and will try and remember the photos of food!

Thanks guys

bit of a downer but my Aunt passed away this afternoon, so its a bit of a bad start to everything, I just have to remind myself that she is no longer suffering and in pain.

I probably won't get time to check in tomorrow but I will check in as soon as I can.

Also want to say Thank you for all the help and support with the planning of my trip and letting me share my excitement

Anne - I am so very sorry to hear about your Aunt, very sad news.

Have an amazing trip, don't forget to get into some photos yourself ok. YOu need to master the hold the camera out and click skill :lmao:.

Happy travels.

You need to master the hold the camera out and click skill :lmao:.

Happy travels.

lol @ this -- i am usually behind the camera not in front.. i have a lot of very awkward looking photos of myself, and about 2 good ones :)

i have found in places like DLR and Universal, people will take a photo of you if you ask though... i just didn't get up the nerve to ask, as i was afraid to hand over my camera :( so many great photos missed.

also, CMs are great at taking photos with your camera for character interactions..

just read back a bit... omg, it's today! it's finally here.

have the most wonderful, amazing, super awesome time. we can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Sorry to hear about your Aunt.

don't forget to turn around and take photos from behind you as well ;)

Well I have time to check in, the whole house has had a pretty bad nights sleep.

But its TODAY!! Weird thought that I get to have 2 Thursdays.
Will report in as soon as I can.. and will try and remember the photos of food!

Have an amazing safe trip Anne :wizard:

Sorry to hear about your aunt:sad2:

Enjoy your trip! I wonder if you are still in transit or have you made your destination? I'm not sure what time your flight was yesterday.

I'm really looking forward to a trip report - so many people go away for a few weeks but I would love to hear more about the highs and lows of such an extended holiday. It should be fantastic:woohoo:

I'm really looking forward to a trip report - so many people go away for a few weeks but I would love to hear more about the highs and lows of such an extended holiday. It should be fantastic:woohoo:

I agree with this. I too would like to hear about the highs and lows of such a long trip. Although without children melting down and annoying husbands I think for me it would be pure highs :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I made it... so ready to sleep though have just updated the blog including pictures of food!
I am just about to shut down and sleep so will report back in tomorrow with a longer response and actually read other threads

Glad you arrived safely and the flight was ok.

Very jealous at your Cheesecake Factory dinner :upsidedow Although I have never been able to leave there without a piece of Godiva cheesecake or a piece of Linda's Fudge Cake :cloud9: (which I usually have to take away :rotfl: )

Looking forward to the next report :goodvibes

Anne - I hope you got to ride a real San Francisco trolley rather than the F-line tram in your blog. Looking forward to your next update. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the blog updates (and the airline food photos). Fingers crossed fo the rain to finish.

Anne - I hope you got to ride a real San Francisco trolley rather than the F-line tram in your blog. Looking forward to your next update. :thumbsup2

I haven't yet it is my plan for tomorrow before I leave, along with Lombard street and some shopping

Very exciting stuff! Sorry about your Aunt.

Where is the blog? Would love to have a sticky at the pics.

Very exciting stuff! Sorry about your Aunt.

Where is the blog? Would love to have a sticky at the pics.

I've just stumbled upon this thread and have enjoyed reading all about your planning and travels.

I would absolutely love to read your blog - I'm in the midst of planning our return trip to the US and am just a tad obsessed at the moment.:surfweb:

Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter