Today

Hi Anne, sorry to hear about your aunt.

I totally missed your departure. I'm glad you arrived safely. Can't wait to hear more about your travels!

BTW can someone please PM me a link to the blog, I must of missed it. :goodvibes

I am sitting in San Francisco airport, half sad about leaving but its just sunk in I am off to DISNEY!!!

Still have no idea what park I am going to do first

I'm guessing you're in the land on Disney now! :banana::banana:

How can you say you don't know which park you're doing first? :confused3 You mean to tell us after all this time being a DISer you don't have a plan! :scared1::laughing:

All caught up on your blog and I was really pleased to 'see' you.

Glad that you had some nice weather to enjoy San Fran. And I laughed when I got to your long and windy Muir Woods Road. I tell everyone that it is an incredibly windy road and no one believes me. So glad to find out it really wasn't just me.

Anyway, Happy Australia Day and I'm guessing that you've worked out which park you're visiting first.

Hope you're having a great time!

princess::upsidedow

How exciting yu are there!!!

Can someone point me in the direction of the blog...I love reading people's trip reports :)

Just a quick check in, at Boston airport waiting to head to NYC. This is the first time I have had net in a while.
Disney was great I am slowly updating all the blogs I hand wrote whilst I was there, and I have already taken over 1600 photos

I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with Boston, it is such a beautiful city and so much history behind it. I have also just accessed my photopass pics so I will try and add some later

Just a quick check in, at Boston airport waiting to head to NYC. This is the first time I have had net in a while.
Disney was great I am slowly updating all the blogs I hand wrote whilst I was there, and I have already taken over 1600 photos

I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with Boston, it is such a beautiful city and so much history behind it. I have also just accessed my photopass pics so I will try and add some later

Great to hear you are enjoying yourself, can't wait to see and hear more.

On Boston, how many days were you there? What are the things you felt were the best things you saw experienced there? Thinking of going for 2 nights next January and wondering if that is enough time.

we are also thinking of adding boston to our trip... would also love recommendations on best things to do/places to see etc...

pretty please??

I was only there for 2 nights, I flew in early morning so had about a day and 3/4 to explore.
It really is an easy city to see, I jumped on a hop on hop off bus just cause of the ease but once I had my bearings everything was in walking distance and the T is really easy to use as well.

I loved seeing Harvard and the Fenway park tour. I enjoyed wandering quincy markets and Boston common.
Just be aware that in the winter time less things are open and some tours don't run at all.

There is so much history behind the city I just fell in love with it!! I should have my blog up on it soon. I am just having too much fun in NYC to stop and write the blogs ... Sorry

Don't worry about the blog, although I must admit an update would be good. ;)

Just worry about enjoying your self in NY! Can't wait to hear about it! :goodvibes

I love your updates, we have not made it to a Epcot rope drop. My DD want's to know if they say 'G'day' as one of the 'languages'.

Would someone mind sending me the link for Anne_Aus's blog..... would love to read some trip reports

Just caught up with your blog and really enjoyed your updates! It sounds like you're having an amazing time and I hope it only continues to get better!

I think we are all living vicariously through you at the moment :laughing:

They did not say g'day - disappointing since it was Australia day!
I am going to try and take time out tomorrow to get the blog up to date and give my feet and wallet a break from NYC ... seriously shopping is so good.

I saw Mary Poppins tonight and OMG, I love the Australian production so much I saw it multiple times but this was just something else!

Just caught up on your blog. Sounds like you are having an amazing time!

I'm just wondering.... Who was the shuttle from POP to universal through? if you don't mind me asking. We don't usually hire cars when away and would love to put that down on my list for our next trip.

Just caught up on your blog. Sounds like you are having an amazing time!

I'm just wondering.... Who was the shuttle from POP to universal through? if you don't mind me asking. We don't usually hire cars when away and would love to put that down on my list for our next trip.

Thanks I really am, I am trying to find downtime to write the blog but it really is so hard. So mch to do in NYC

It was through mears, the deal I got was through dreams unlimited though and worked out cheaper than purchasing the tickets and shuttle separately

Caught up on your blog as well. Sounds like you're having a great holiday. Enjoy the shopping in NYC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter