Toddler Snacks

mbaker

Mouseketeer
Need help Moms.
My toddler loves snacks. Cheerios, Pepprigde Farm goldfish, etc.
Can I bring them on board from home?
Can I buy them on board?
What snacks did you find?

I remember cereal at Topsiders every morning and cereal was also available from room service every morning. I don't remember Cheerios specifically but they did have Froot Loops and KO's.

They have snacks available onboard. I remember Pringles, popcorn, pretzels and peanuts that you could buy at the snack bar. If your toddler only eats a specific type of snack I would bring it aboard. It takes up little space and you won't have to stress trying to find what he likes.

There's so much food on the ship, especially food geared towards kids I wouldn't worry about him being hungry. Around the pools they have pizza, chicken fingers, fries, fruit and ice cream (among other things) available all day. There isn't a lack of food to snack on when your hungry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter