*Tons* of new 1-page Disney LaYoUtS to share!

loopner67

The addiction grows daily.
I've been so busy. I know I haven't been chatting in the thread where you put how many layouts you've done each month, but I've done a ton between last month and this month. I'm almost up to 85 layouts for our March '06 trip! I cannot take this many pictures next time. Yah right. :rotfl:

Here are some of my favorite 1 pages (it's hard to share two page ones). Thanks for looking and I hope this doesn't take forever to load. Thank you for looking!

HiddenMickeys.jpg

Mousekeeping.jpg

MickeysHouse.jpg

PlayfulSpot06.jpg

AnimationStation.jpg

Imagination06.jpg

GoofysBarnstormer.jpg

IndySpeedway.jpg

SightsBoat.jpg

CharacterConnection.jpg

CinderellasCastle.jpg

AmericanAdventure.jpg

MainStreetMagic.jpg

HauntedMansion.jpg

Thank you for sharing. I love the photo of Donald covering the boys' faces. That is so funny!!

I love your use of pattern paper. Great job on your layouts!

What did you do to the Goofy Barnstormer page? It looks 3 D.

I love your use of pattern paper. Great job on your layouts!

What did you do to the Goofy Barnstormer page? It looks 3 D.

Thank you to everyone for their nice compliments! :wizard:

I had to go back and look at the Goofy page again. LOL! I guess some of the 3D embellishments make it look 3D? That flower in the middle is a little bulky (it's by Making Memories) and maybe the brads in the bottom, right add to the 3 dimensional look? It somewhat looks like some shadowing when I scanned added to the 3D? You made me go look at it closely, which was kind of fun! :thumbsup2

Those are really nice pages: great job with all of them! My favorite is all the stuffed animals gathered around the book: so cute!

Great job:thumbsup2 I love all your pages. They are all unique with alot of wonderful ideas. Looks like it was a great trip Thanks for sharing

Those are great inspiration! I am leaving today and now have some new picture ideas! Thanks!:cool1:

My two fav's are American Adventure and Pooh's playful spot. I love the colors that Pooh & friends lend ourselves to using !!! love your rounded corners on your photos, and all your cutting and layering is precision straight! Makes your pages looking professional. Awesome ideas for the patterned paper as earlier mentioned. love them all !! Pat yourself on the back. :cheer2:
Judy

Thank you all so much for the great compliments. I'm so glad I shared all of them and I'm glad that I've inspired you guys even if just a little. :thumbsup2

Judy, I looooooooooove what you have written under your username in the left column! It made me smile. Absolutely we'll keep going back to Disney and we'll absolutely scrap it all over again. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter