*Tons* of new 1-page Disney LaYoUtS to share!

I'm about to begin scrapbooking our first trip to DL last September, so I had to look at this thread! You have so many wonderful pages! I also love the photo with Donald covering up the boys' faces; he did the same thing to my two boys. DS6 asked me, "Why did he do that, Mama?" which made me laugh even harder. :rotfl:

Thanks for some great pages to view before I get started! It's very encouraging as the big project looms over me. :thumbsup2

Gorgeous! I really like the American Adventure one.

this is a great idea. Next trip to Disneyland (July!), I'm getting a scrapbook & filling it w/all my photos from the park & same when I go to WDW again. (I haven't been to WDW since 05, DL since 1994-almost 13 years)

You've been a busy little mouse. Great pages. TFS

Thanks, no kidding! I need to get away from this cold!!! We all do!!! :)

Wow, more great compliments. You guys are great and I'm so glad I shared so many layouts with you.

Thanks!!!!! :goodvibes

I love all you layouts. I'm just in the middle of scrapping my first disney trip and I love getting new ideas. Your boys are adorable. Thanks for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter