Tony Hinds transportation

I always pay him cash. You pay the total on the first part and then I tip him separately on each part of the trip.

I'm glad you mentioned this part. I emailed him and he quoted me the round trip price and I was planning to email him again today to see if I pay the round trip price at the beginning. I just want to be prepared so I can have his money separated from other cash and easily accessible when we land at MCO.

I'm glad you mentioned this part. I emailed him and he quoted me the round trip price and I was planning to email him again today to see if I pay the round trip price at the beginning. I just want to be prepared so I can have his money separated from other cash and easily accessible when we land at MCO.

yeah I keep it separate too so I can hand it to him easily either at the airport or when we get to the hotel.

Just another great review for Tony. We had a weird change of dates kind of last minute and he was able to still take us. We waited about 1 minute outside the airport before we were greeted and in the car. Same with our pickup and drive back to the airport. Such a nice guy, so easy to work with and the emailed invoice made it easy to pay (then we tipped in cash both ways). Communication via text was easy, great and timely. We'll definitely be using Tony's service again and highly recommend him!

Almost forgot to give my review for Tony! He called me the day before our Nov 1st trip and it was then I'd remembered to tell him Delta had moved us an hour both ways. He said not a problem and texted us once I was off the plane to call him once we collected our luggage. Took us a few minutes and the airport was bustling mostly with people headed home so we waited outside maybe three minutes before he pulled up and ushered us on. I told him I'd arranged a grocery pickup at the Publix he said and he was delighted. Had some issues with our phones so he went in and got the order for us! Said he knew everyone there. Groceries loaded we chatted and pulled up at the hotel where it was also SUPER busy with checkouts but he managed to snatch a luggage cart and handler who loaded our things (And promised to be careful with my comfort plushie who hangs a bit out of my backpack). We gave a time he'd pick us up Saturday, I paid the balance in cash and a tip and we were checked in within the hour even with my room requests!

Checkout day we were playing it safe, I'd told Tony 3pm but it was 2:25, we'd collected our things and crashed on a lobby sofa playing on our phones. My phone blips out and says I have missed calls right as I get a text from another driver. He apologized and said his calls wouldn't go through (The constant wifi switches were messing my phone up all week) but he was covering for Tony and wondered if we'd like an early start on the trip home. Absolutely yes we agreed and met him outside. He was lovely, had a nice trip back to MCO and even shared stories from his youth of when it was McCoy airfield. I had no idea! (My last name) He dropped us off right at the doors and we had a little extra time to grab a snack before boarding. Tipped the second driver in cash and said our goodbyes.

This was so much easier than our Disney trips with car rental or magical express. Totally worth the cost and I'm so glad we did it.

Almost forgot to give my review for Tony! He called me the day before our Nov 1st trip and it was then I'd remembered to tell him Delta had moved us an hour both ways. He said not a problem and texted us once I was off the plane to call him once we collected our luggage. Took us a few minutes and the airport was bustling mostly with people headed home so we waited outside maybe three minutes before he pulled up and ushered us on. I told him I'd arranged a grocery pickup at the Publix he said and he was delighted. Had some issues with our phones so he went in and got the order for us! Said he knew everyone there. Groceries loaded we chatted and pulled up at the hotel where it was also SUPER busy with checkouts but he managed to snatch a luggage cart and handler who loaded our things (And promised to be careful with my comfort plushie who hangs a bit out of my backpack). We gave a time he'd pick us up Saturday, I paid the balance in cash and a tip and we were checked in within the hour even with my room requests!

Checkout day we were playing it safe, I'd told Tony 3pm but it was 2:25, we'd collected our things and crashed on a lobby sofa playing on our phones. My phone blips out and says I have missed calls right as I get a text from another driver. He apologized and said his calls wouldn't go through (The constant wifi switches were messing my phone up all week) but he was covering for Tony and wondered if we'd like an early start on the trip home. Absolutely yes we agreed and met him outside. He was lovely, had a nice trip back to MCO and even shared stories from his youth of when it was McCoy airfield. I had no idea! (My last name) He dropped us off right at the doors and we had a little extra time to grab a snack before boarding. Tipped the second driver in cash and said our goodbyes.

This was so much easier than our Disney trips with car rental or magical express. Totally worth the cost and I'm so glad we did it.

Orlando airport is MCO after McCoy!

Is this Tony's transportation?
I messaged him via fb messenger a few weeks ago (I think I may have seen his name in another thread). He saw my message, but never responded

Is this Tony's transportation?
I messaged him via fb messenger a few weeks ago (I think I may have seen his name in another thread). He saw my message, but never responded
Contact him by email
He checks those quickly
Look at the first page of of this thread
His email address is listed in the second post

Has anyone used Tony for a further day trip? One thing we'd like to do on our next visit is do a day trip out to Clearwater Beach. Anyone done a day trip like this using Tony?

My daughter needed a ride from the Orlando hospital where she works to MCO the day before Thanksgiving. We were worried about her not being able to snag an Uber on the busiest travel day of the year so I used all your advice and told her to email and text Tony today and hope it wasn't too late to book. He replied within an hour! He said it was no problem and gave her a pick up time - said she would get a text that day before a driver picked her up. SO EASY and super fast. Now she has no worries about securing transportation to fly home for the holiday! Thank you all for your great information and reviews - I told her to mention the Disboard so he knows he is getting such good reviews from you all as well. :)

You’ll be very happy with Tony’s service !
Tony and the other drivers work as a team and all are gems

When Tony is booked solid I usually get Art as a driver
He is as wonderful as Tony is

I have been satisfied with all the drivers!

They work as a team so some one will always be available to handle the transportation

We have Tony reserved for a ride from swan to mco, does anyone know what the cost is? I haven’t heard back yet from Tony on the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter