Tony Hinds transportation

We just got back from our Disney/Universal trip. We used Tony Hinds from MCO to Disney and then hired his services again from Universal to MCO. Everything was perfect. We actually had Tony drive us on Friday to MCO and he was fantastic. Had a car seat all set up and was great to talk to. So glad we used his transportation services. We changed our flight from Thursday to Friday - he answered my emails right away and was not an issue. Five stars! 10 out of 10.

Hi - Resurfacing this as I'm researching transportation. Does anyone know if he would be able to provide 2 carseats? We have a 3 year old (who's quite tall and would be fine in a booster if needed) and a 1.5 year old (we're fine with him riding forward for this). I don't feel like counting on Uber or Lyft after a plane ride with 2 kids will be our most sane choice so trying to learn about all our options.

Hi - Resurfacing this as I'm researching transportation. Does anyone know if he would be able to provide 2 carseats? We have a 3 year old (who's quite tall and would be fine in a booster if needed) and a 1.5 year old (we're fine with him riding forward for this). I don't feel like counting on Uber or Lyft after a plane ride with 2 kids will be our most sane choice so trying to learn about all our options.

I am pretty sure it would not be an issue. Shoot him an email:

aobh607@gmail.com

Just to update. I contacted Tony for my transportation return from airport to resort and back. Great service. My phone wasn't working (Canadian cell plan) but I found there was a pay phone inside the airport, Tony was awaiting my call and promptly arrived at the arrivals to pick me up. I requested his assistance with getting a covid test for my return to Canada. Tony sent Bob a really nice driver to get me, wait for my test to be done, then he took me to Winn Dixie as I requested and back to resort. Reasonable price, they don't like us to give prices on here, but I will say it would have cost me as much or more for a taxi or ride share. Bob was great, he called me to confirm (once my phone was working) he would be arriving for my test, and for my return airport transportation. I was very happy with the service.

For anyone that has used Tony's transportation services recently, are the drivers wearing masks?

I booked Tony for transportation based on reviews from here for our trip. I received the payment confirmation from the credit card payment I made but I have not heard anything back about where to meet or how we actually find our driver and we arrive tomorrow at 4:55 pm. Where do you usually meet for pick up? I tried emailing him earlier today but have had no response yet and would feel better with some confirmation of details before we get on the plane tomorrow. Thanks in advance!

I booked Tony for transportation based on reviews from here for our trip. I received the payment confirmation from the credit card payment I made but I have not heard anything back about where to meet or how we actually find our driver and we arrive tomorrow at 4:55 pm. Where do you usually meet for pick up? I tried emailing him earlier today but have had no response yet and would feel better with some confirmation of details before we get on the plane tomorrow. Thanks in advance!

he told me to text him when we hit the ground.

They will pick you up outside of baggage claim. We texted with the driver after we arrived in Orlando. The driver will text you the day of pick up. They also monitor the flights and know when they get there.

You have two great and accurate replies to your questions

car service drivers pay for their parking time at the airport.
They will make contact with you as they watch your flight arrival and know when you land
And will know which carousel your luggage will be delivered to

They figure out the time it will take you to go to to the carousel to get your luggage
Sometimes they will be there before you and will pull your suitcases out in advance

You will get a text from the driver they will see you there
When you arrive at the carousel area, look for the signs drivers hold up
Car service drivers hold signs with party names
You see your name on the held sign, go to that driver
He will help pick up your luggage

Just an update, I had an email back from Tony this morning with all the details so we are good to go. Thanks so much everyone! Not sure how anyone successfully plans Disney without using these boards. They have been a huge help so many times!

Just an update, I had an email back from Tony this morning with all the details so we are good to go. Thanks so much everyone! Not sure how anyone successfully plans Disney without using these boards. They have been a huge help so many times!
Have a good trip! But to clarify, is the driver meeting you at baggage claim, or do you have to text them after you get your luggage? I’m seeing both processes reported here, and I’ve seen reports that other services have had to stop meeting guests at baggage claim. You can answer after you get there and get settled if more convenient!

No worries, we are sitting in airport waiting for our flight right now lol…

We were told to text once we have collected our luggage and meet them outside…
Thanks! Have a smooth flight and a wonderful vacation!

Have a good trip! But to clarify, is the driver meeting you at baggage claim, or do you have to text them after you get your luggage? I’m seeing both processes reported here, and I’ve seen reports that other services have had to stop meeting guests at baggage claim. You can answer after you get there and get settled if more convenient!
In June, we had to meet them outside. Pre-covid, they did meet you at baggage claim.

I finally bit the bullet and just reserved Tony for my husband and my upcoming February trip. I just think we would prefer the more direct transportation since we don't land until 8:40 that night. We usually fly in early morning but with hubby's work schedule we can't this time. So we don't want to deal with buses. Plus he thinks we will have time for a quick grocery stop if our flight is on time. So that's a plus.

Where does he do a grocery stop? Want to be prepared with possibly a grocery pickup. Someone mentioned Publix? Which one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter