TOP SECRET Ladies and gentlemens like the previous year MY FREE DINING NEWS

Forgive me if this question sounds stupid:) I booked a RG at POR. I did not know that there were different type rooms:confused3 How do I know what themed room I booked?
Thank you for all your help!:thanks:

Not a stupid question at all. The Royal rooms are only located at POR. The pirate rooms (which is what we are booked with) are only located in CBR. And of course, there are also themed rooms at the new AoA resort.

You can view the different rooms if you go to the main page here on the DISboards and click on Community Gallery located in Photos (located in the bar at the top of the screen). Once there, click on "Walt Disney World" then scroll down until you get to the resort section and click on the resort of your choice that you wish to view.

cybrkitn said:
Not a stupid question at all. The Royal rooms are only located at POR. The pirate rooms (which is what we are booked with) are only located in CBR. And of course, there are also themed rooms at the new AoA resort.

You can view the different rooms if you go to the main page here on the DISboards and click on Community Gallery located in Photos (located in the bar at the top of the screen). Once there, click on "Walt Disney World" then scroll down until you get to the resort section and click on the resort of your choice that you wish to view.

My boss took his kids last year and they had the Pirate room and loved it! He said all of the pirate rooms are in Trinidad South at CBR if that helps when looking at the resort map.

My boss took his kids last year and they had the Pirate room and loved it! He said all of the pirate rooms are in Trinidad South at CBR if that helps when looking at the resort map.

That's what we were told as well. Unfortunately, my mom and brother will not know what section of CBR they will be in until we get there. They didn't want the themed room and chose a standard room instead. Our TA requested that they be close to us as possible.

We're all looking forward to going.

Danny - will your source with a crystal ball (or a direct line to Mickey!) have an idea whether there will be a Winter Free Dining offer (Jan., Feb., March)?
And, if so, when it will be offered?

I know things are being announced in a different way than last year, so I know it's a big request...hoping they have the inside track on this info too!!! :thumbsup2

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Sorry to ask this here but it seems many of you are at port orleans resort
Is this a good place for a 4 year old (the 8 month old will be none the wiser). I am sure hubby and i wiuld prefer the amenities of a mod resort much more My thought was that even though prob same price or less depending on what discount is being offered we should prob stay at nemo in aoa for our first trip as opposed to connecting rooms at port Orleans. Especially since the resort is new so not worn down yet - we are less likely to stay there in the future - thoughts??? If you think port Orleans is the way to go which one?

Sorry to ask this here but it seems many of you are at port orleans resort
Is this a good place for a 4 year old (the 8 month old will be none the wiser). I am sure hubby and i wiuld prefer the amenities of a mod resort much more My thought was that even though prob same price or less depending on what discount is being offered we should prob stay at nemo in aoa for our first trip as opposed to connecting rooms at port Orleans. Especially since the resort is new so not worn down yet - we are less likely to stay there in the future - thoughts??? If you think port Orleans is the way to go which one?

In my experience (I've taken a 4 year old to WDW three times, I think), most four year olds think the HOTEL is amazing no matter what hotel it is. Best Western down the street is amazing. LOL
For that age, go where momma and daddy are happy.
Your child will probably be more obsessed with the parks, and just sleeping most of the time at the resort.

Have a great trip!!! pixiedust:

:thanks: Wishing you many disney blessingpixiedust:

FYI I just booked a Finding Nemo Suite with fd and there is availability online as well. This was my first choice so now I am really happy!!

FYI I just booked a Finding Nemo Suite with fd and there is availability online as well. This was my first choice so now I am really happy!!

Do you mind to share your dates? I can't get availabilty at Nemo around my dates but wanted to check other dates just in case. Thanks!!

In my experience (I've taken a 4 year old to WDW three times, I think), most four year olds think the HOTEL is amazing no matter what hotel it is. Best Western down the street is amazing. LOL
For that age, go where momma and daddy are happy.
Your child will probably be more obsessed with the parks, and just sleeping most of the time at the resort.

Have a great trip!!! pixiedust:
ITA...My DS was 4 when we first took him to WDW. The flight was cool, the ME was EXTREMELY cool. By the time we got to the cabins (after the cool kids TV playing AMAZING old Disney cartoons they won't watch at home). Pick what you want your 4y.o. will love it.

[Is there a map overlay somewhere that shows which rooms in each bldg. are connecting, their numbers, or their views. Just curious.]

I apologize, I posted this in the wrong thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter