Topolinos walk up waitlist and characters

Peterpan2006

Earning My Ears
If you attain a table at Topolinos for breakfast using the walk up waitlist, will you be sat in the lounge or the main area? If in the lounge, will characters come to table. The main reason my daughter wants to go is go interact with the characters. I would hate to get her hopes up by joining the waitlist and not getting to see the characters. (Yes still stalking for a reservation)
I just can’t seem to find a definite answers on how it works at this particular restaurant.

I believe the walk-ups are for the main dining area and would include characters, if there's availability. But keep stalking, especially as you get within a day or 2 of the date you want to have breakfast. It's a very popular and difficult reservation these days.

It's also difficult to snag a walk-up, by the way. Are you staying at Riviera? If not, the walk-up gets complicated. You have to be at the Riviera to even get your name on a walk-up list, if there's an opening. But if you don't have a reservation, you cannot drive there and park - you have to use Disney transport. We ran into this in December, and we decided we were not all going to hop on the Skyliner to Riviera just in the hopes of getting a spot. But we did manage an actual reservation the evening before we wanted to have breakfast - they do get cancellations. Keep trying! It was a fun breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter