Topper'n'Tags Sign Ups CLOSED - ACTIVE

let's call my ds Wall-E. (we saw it yesterday and that's all he's talking about :rolleyes: )

if we don't have enough kids to fill the groups, maybe you could consider making the kid groups 5 each instead of 6?

question about the kiddo stuff.....should it look just like something we grown-ups (wait, we're grown-ups?? ;) ) would hand in (in other words, we help a TON) or will they look (at least a little bit) like a kid did it. I'm fine either way, I just want to know! :)

let's call my ds Wall-E. (we saw it yesterday and that's all he's talking about :rolleyes: )

if we don't have enough kids to fill the groups, maybe you could consider making the kid groups 5 each instead of 6?

question about the kiddo stuff.....should it look just like something we grown-ups (wait, we're grown-ups?? ;) ) would hand in (in other words, we help a TON) or will they look (at least a little bit) like a kid did it. I'm fine either way, I just want to know! :)

PirateBoy will need tons of help. I will help him type his title on the computer by writing it out for him to copy. I will help him adjust font. I will place paper in cutter for him to cut. I don't know if he will be able to ink edges or not. I know the QK pirate ship we are going to use, I already have assembled. It will probably go on a journal box which again will be straight cuts. We will probably make tags. He can help me put the paper on the mat and I will show him what buttons to press.

Do you think that is independent enough for him?

I think she was taling about the mousekeeping spot.

This will totally depend upon the child. WyFy can do it all on his own. It'll probably have some crooked pieces when he assembles the paper piecing, but mine have crooked pieces too. :lmao: Those things can be hard to line up. Little Bit however, will need lots of help but won't accept it. Meaning Mommy here will be making an extra element to put in the group to make up for him not letting me help.
PirateBoy will need tons of help. I will help him type his title on the computer by writing it out for him to copy. I will help him adjust font. I will place paper in cutter for him to cut. I don't know if he will be able to ink edges or not. I know the QK pirate ship we are going to use, I already have assembled. It will probably go on a journal box which again will be straight cuts. We will probably make tags. He can help me put the paper on the mat and I will show him what buttons to press.

Do you think that is independent enough for him?

That sounds like it is the perfect partnership.
I wish I could get Little Bit to accept some help. Maybe his stuff will be okay if we use the Cricut to make tags.

ok, Wall-E is going to do 'Goofy' for group 2 and please add him to the 3rd group for 'Cars'.
:thumbsup2 thanks!

Coolcat will take a spot in the 3rd group and do Mickey Mouse. She understands that if a kid without a spot yet comes along, she'll have to give it up.

hey AWM you are making mickey ice cream in group 11A - will you make me one and i'll trade you something else for it???? PLEASE?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter