Topsy Turvy Sports Event! 4-5. It's a Host Visiting Room Event!

I'm a little confused about this event, actually. Is it a room? A Quest? Or something like dreams month or the St. Patty's?

No it's not a room hosts are visiting rooms all day and giving stuff you need! I got a popcorn cart and a few moving water carpets and 2 water fountains.
From Phinny!

2bd01f.jpg

fvzhus.jpg

mifhoo.jpg

this is a little random but we just got a visit by VMK_Red bc of the room name it said Club33 cafe so she told her to plz change it and left but no prizes she just keeping us safe

P.S. to cought up in trying to save friend from not doing it being afk and saying ty to red i didnt get a pic

ty fin for coming in my room it made my day and thanks for the presents of a mascot puppy lol water fountain some lights and trashcan and popcorn who can have foot base without popcorn :)

Thanks for the surprise visit Phinny!

Lightning, Treasure and Float will be well taken care of as they perform their guard dog duties!

You rock Fin! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Fly

I hope she stops by my room. Waiting for our wonderful Hosties with the Mosties to arrive

Aww... Lily, thank you for the gifts! You rock, girl!

Had a great time hanging out dancing & singing (it's important to point out that the "pink dog" song is NOT about ME!) princess:

(Still not changing my dog's title, Lily.... just saying... ;) )

wwcdw0.jpg

k0lj5v.jpg

ezpf79.jpg

And one more... just because it involves Hurry (pay no attention to the feathers)

dyp2xk.jpg

Thank you to everyone that came and hung out with me!!

We had some great entertainment! Also a very unexpected and appreciated delivery of 'Corn Dogs' woot! Thanks Lily!!! :hug:

SnackRoomVisit5.jpg

SnackRoomVisit3.jpg

SnackRoomVisit2.jpg

Thank you to everyone that came and hung out with me!!

We had some great entertainment! Also a very unexpected and appreciated delivery of 'Corn Dogs' woot! Thanks Lily!!! :hug:

SnackRoomVisit5.jpg

SnackRoomVisit3.jpg

SnackRoomVisit2.jpg

Pretty awesome having 3 hosts in your room at once!

FootbasewithHostHurricane.jpg

Host Hurricane just finished visiting my Footbase room and did a quick makeover with the newly released items. He also let me adopt a cute puppy who he titled Lock. Hurry is so sweet and handsome! :love: All in the room were thrilled with the single use TDM he gave out and the visit. Thanks Hurry!

Here are some pictures from her newest room, the internet cafe.

hurry.jpg

hurry2.jpg

hurry3.jpg

He also gave us each 1 time use TDM.
Thanks for the visit hurricane!
:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter