Topsy Turvy Sports Event! 4-5. It's a Host Visiting Room Event!

I had a visit from Host_Hurricane before I realized that he was the Lost Triplet to me and Pink. :laughing: My room was pretty packed, and we sort of broke into a dance line waiting for the parade to pass by. ;)

Next thing you knew. Aengus and Pink were bickering again, and Hurry was joining into the fray. Aengus is the Rodney Dangerfield of VMK, getting "no respect, no respect at all!" while Hurry proceeded to block him into my food prep area with tables, lots of those lamps, and my new guard dog. ;)

Hurry made the dog follow Aengus wherever he went, which I found hilarious. Hurry also moved some of the stuff around into a nice arrangement, and I showed my discovery that the new tables make great plant stands for the Royal Flowers! :banana:

Host_Phinny showed up and joined the combination Dance Line / Aengus Bashing Party. :rotfl2: Currently I have "Hula is my home girl" in my signature, but I feel I may have to adjust it to whatever host will be my "home girl" or "home boy".

It was actually nice to see Hurry outside of his game room, because I know from experience it's not easy to chat while running a game! So this probably marks my first "official" visit from the dude.

I don't have any screen shots of this, but I had a lot of fun. And thanks again for the giggles and prizes. :grouphug:

I don't have any screen shots of this, but I had a lot of fun. And thanks again for the giggles and prizes. :grouphug:

Arg! Only managed to snap one screen shot.... right before Hurry caged Aengus in.... Bad Pink, bad bad!!

I had a lot of fun in your room, Briar, as usual! :hug: Just wish Aengus hadn't followed me in....

291nn0i.jpg

Arg! Only managed to snap one screen shot.... right before Hurry caged Aengus in.... Bad Pink, bad bad!!

I had a lot of fun in your room, Briar, as usual! :hug: Just wish Aengus hadn't followed me in....

291nn0i.jpg

I think we have alot of Hurry lovers here on DIS @_@

HA HA!!

good look posting my room up quick

and thanks lily for visiting my baseball game and giving me street lamp and trash can

ok anymore host sightings seems kinda of slow today.

Hanging out in bugs Rockin Star Light Cafe rooms but if I see a host come I might faint. I place to go after the foot base games :) Why break my 2008 record :lmao:

Buy the way awesome room she really did a whole different look :thumbsup2

291nn0i.jpg

Uh, let's not forget where the original idea of those jumping fountains came from folks..............................:thumbsup2

Uh, let's not forget where the original idea of those jumping fountains came from folks..............................:thumbsup2

Oh, I totally gave you credit for that. In fact, I came to ask you about permission to use that idea, but you were afk. Pink later told me you had been ok with it, so I went with it.

And when Pink saw that I put a piano in my room (and not because I saw it elsewhere first), she said, "I'm copying that piano idea!" ;)

Others were making stages and such for their pianos, but I kept it simple.
But I do claim credit for the refreshment table plant stand. :laughing:

Hurricane stopped by my Quest to Refresh room last night, and stayed for a long time. He was playing with Aengus, and put a dog down next to him, but let me keep the dog so I named him Hurricane Aengus. Poor Hurricane Aengus has a incontinence problem--the poor thing had too bad accidents. He also blocked aengus in with a refreshment table and a couple of those lefy things from the Alice rides.

Hurricane also gave everyone some water rugs, and chatted and played around with us for a long time. Sorry for the people who got stuck in line on my quest.

Seems like I missed a lot of fun :( And what are you doing up at 4am pink? lol

Hurricane stopped by my Quest to Refresh room last night, and stayed for a long time. He was playing with Aengus, and put a dog down next to him, but let me keep the dog so I named him Hurricane Aengus. Poor Hurricane Aengus has a incontinence problem--the poor thing had too bad accidents. He also blocked aengus in with a refreshment table and a couple of those lefy things from the Alice rides.

Hurricane also gave everyone some water rugs, and chatted and played around with us for a long time. Sorry for the people who got stuck in line on my quest.

SOOOOO glad you cleared this up! I read somewhere else that Hurricane Aengus was "whee whee'ing" on the popcorn stand.

I thought, WHAT??????? I was so disgusted, I closed that thread without commenting :teeth:

Geesh, I can understand Aengus.... but my Hurricane too????

Good to know that "Hurricane Aengus" is a DOG and not Hurricane & Aengus like I originally thought!

:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter