Towncar Service

Margaret West

Disney Believer
We just made ressies with Tiffany Towncar for our transport to and from the resort. Does anyone have remarks about this company(good or bad)and should we still use them.
Thanks for any info.

We have used Tiffany Towncar the last two times my family has been and we love it. My mother who always goes with us says she never wants to use anyone else. It is a fabulous service. We didn't know what we were missing when we used Mears all that time before. Thanks to the DIS now we know better.

disneyfanforever ~ Ditto for us! I'll never go back to Mears. Our driver was terrific and very professional. Service was prompt both arriving and leaving.

we have used tiffany many times and really like them. have plans to use them 3 times this year!! they are great.:p

WOW!!
You have all given me peace of mind with your responses.:bounce:
I'm glad I made a good decision.
Thanks ever so much!:) :) :)

I had them last May and plan on using them again this May. Great service---worth the money--so much better then having to ride a bus to the hotel!:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter