Toy Story mania 3D Wii game

M2DD's

DIS Veteran
is being releases October 2,2009:cheer2:
This is some info on the game:

In Toy Story Mania!, players experience the fast-paced, zany fun of the Toy Story Mania! theme park attraction, which is an interactive experience requiring 3D glasses and involving rapid or quick-firing shooting galleries. In addition to galleries adapted from the attraction, the game includes new and original galleries and a series of mini games, all hosted by beloved characters from the movies. The thematically-connected levels are designed for up to four players of all ages with competitive and co-operative multiplayer options. Toy Story Mania! also includes bonus 3D features, transforming the game experience with eye-popping visuals.

Just in time for Oct. We are getting our daughter a Wii for her b-day - this will be great to go along with it!!!

is being releases October 2,2009:cheer2:
This is some info on the game:

In Toy Story Mania!, players experience the fast-paced, zany fun of the Toy Story Mania! theme park attraction, which is an interactive experience requiring 3D glasses and involving rapid or quick-firing shooting galleries. In addition to galleries adapted from the attraction, the game includes new and original galleries and a series of mini games, all hosted by beloved characters from the movies. The thematically-connected levels are designed for up to four players of all ages with competitive and co-operative multiplayer options. Toy Story Mania! also includes bonus 3D features, transforming the game experience with eye-popping visuals.

I am def. buying this when it's released.

We don't have a Wii but some friends do and I would love to get this game for their children when it comes out. Does anyone know how much these games are? Are they about the same price as DVD's and do they look something like them when you go to purchase them?

That will be just in time for my daughter's birthday. She loves Toy Story and I think it will be a blast teaching her how to play. I would guess the price would be around $30-$50 and yes the cases look like a case a DVD comes in, but you find the games in the electronics or gaming section of the store.

DH and I did TSM at WDW last fall and I have been talking it up to our video-game-loving 13-year-old. We are taking the kids to DLR mid-October, so here's my dilemma: Buy the Wii game BEFORE we go so they have a week to practice, or buy it AFTER we get back as kind of a "trip souvenir" to remember?

Any ideas? I'm not sure if the game would help them with the ride or screw it up!?

PHXscuba

That will be just in time for my daughter's birthday. She loves Toy Story and I think it will be a blast teaching her how to play. I would guess the price would be around $30-$50 and yes the cases look like a case a DVD comes in, but you find the games in the electronics or gaming section of the store.

Thank you for the information. I appreciate the help. I would not have known where to look and since I really hate to shop I would have given up if I had to wander around too much looking for it. Do they ever go on sale? Probably not the new ones though. The price is a little steep for us. I'll have to give this some thought. The kids would really love it - decisions, decisions and it's not even out yet :lmao:. Thanks again for the quick reply.

:yay: NO WAY!!!!! Now that is what I call awesome news!!! My DD is going to flip out when I tell her!!!!! :yay:

OMG! I am so excited! It will be out a only a week after my boyfriend's birthday! He is now quite excited as well! We will be buying this game the first day it comes out!!:cool1:

This is sooooooo awesome!!!!:cool1::banana::cool1:

Does anyone know, if you can pre-order yet or anything? And where you can?

Sounds very cool!:cool1:

"In Toy Story Mania!, players experience the fast-paced, zany fun of the Toy Story Mania! theme park attraction, which is an interactive experience requiring 3D glasses and involving rapid or quick-firing shooting galleries. In addition to galleries adapted from the attraction, the game includes new and original galleries and a series of mini games, all hosted by beloved characters from the movies. The thematically-connected levels are designed for up to four players of all ages with competitive and co-operative multiplayer options. Toy Story Mania! also includes bonus 3D features, transforming the game experience with eye-popping visuals. "

I ran into this story on another site. I didn't see any discussion on here so I thought I would share. This game should fly off the shelves for Nintendo.

In another burst of synergy, Disney has found a way to provide happiness to those who are tired of waiting in line for Toy Story Midway Mania at Disney's Hollywood Studios (or Disney's California Adventure). "Toy Story Mania!" for the Nintendo Wii is due to arrive in stores this fall.

The game features galleries adapted from the attraction, as well as new and original galleries (which we wouldn't be surprised to pop up as "surprises" in the theme park versions in the future) and a series of mini-games. The game is designed for up to four players of all ages, with both competitive and cooperative options in multi-player games. The game also includes bonus 3-D features, though it's undetermined whether it will be integral to the game or merely additional features beyond the game. At this point, the game will be exclusively for the Wii. There is no word about any potential for other platforms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter