Toy Story mania 3D Wii game

Sounds great! Now I really wish that Disney would make a wii game based on VMK. It would be cool if it was like animal crossing and work with the speak. My dd10 and I really miss VMK.

Anyone else see this?

Disney to release Toy Story Mania for the Wii
By Pete Werner
Mar 30, 2009

Disney Interactive Studios has announced that they will be releasing a version of the popular Toy Story Mania attraction as a 3D game for the Nintendo Wii. The game will include 3D glasses and feature similar game play to the attraction, but will also contain several mini-games and will offer multiplayer support for up to 4 players. While Disney has not given a firm release date for the game, expect it to hit stores this fall, just in time for Christmas.

Think it will be the same as the ride?
I kind of hope so, It would give me time to figure out the secrets on how to get a high score.
As is, I've taken the tips I've read and still can't break 300,000.

I am so excited about this game. We have a Wii and I absolutely love it. It is the only gaming system that I play. Not to mention the fact that this is one of my new all time favorite attractions at Disney. I will definitely be preordering this at my local game stop as soon as I can. I am so excited!!! This will also help me get my disney fix since we are not going to be able to go to Disney this year.

I haven't rode the ride yet .........YES and I just was at Disney a week ago, lol (Long story - was with a group and no one wanted to wait - LOL).

I'm so excited to hear this. If they come out with this game, I'm so there. Another great Wii game is the Disney Think Fast game. My family loves it!!!

I ahve not even ridden the ride yet, however I am super excited. I cant wait and will be purchacing one for my Wii.

If it is half as cool as the ride it will be amazing! That's one that I will pre-order. :thumbsup2

Just add it to my ever growing list of Wii releases:

NASCAR Kart
Punch Out
Wii Sports 2
Toy Story

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter