• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toy Story Mania Fast Pass - Latest Time?

Elmo007

DIS Veteran
What is the latest tiem in the day that anyone has heard of FP still being available for TSM? I assume that they probably have never been available after 11:30 or so but thats just my guess?

I'm pretty sure I picked some up about 1:30/2:00 a couple of years ago. If memory serves, the return time was 7:00/7:30 or so. That's definitely the exception these days though and not the norm.

On two (the only two) occasions I was at Toy Story Mania the fastpasses were gone by around 11:30 AM. You can't plan on getting a fastpass even that late, though.

9:40 AM for a non-extra-magic-morning day is about the time when the chances of almost no line for the fastpass machines and fastpasses still available are nearly 100%.

I was able to get a fast pass in the early afternoon for a 6pm return, HOWEVER, after carefully planning my day so that I could make the American Idol finale that day, I ran to the fast pass line hoping to get through in under 25 minutes (which had never been a problem with a fast pass for me) but the CM said that the FAST PASS wait would be AT THE MINIMUM 40 MINUTES so I wasn't even able to use my fast pass that day because they closed the ride exactly when the finale was finished (when the park closed)!!!

He said it was because many people in line hadn't used their fast passes during the time they were supposed to so if you get a fast pass with a late return time, you may be stuck in line for much longer than you expected.

I once got a TSM FP around 12:30, and they ran out around 1:00. That was a VERY low crowd day in early March 2010.

Most days, I wouldn't count on any TSM FP's being available after 11ish.

He said it was because many people in line hadn't used their fast passes during the time they were supposed to so if you get a fast pass with a late return time, you may be stuck in line for much longer than you expected.

After that comment I'd duck and cover :rotfl:

That CM most likely had an agenda and doesn't like it that Disney policy (or procedure) currently allows "late" FPs.

After that comment I'd duck and cover :rotfl:

Nah, not from me. My issue is with the rogue CM, not the PP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter