Tracey & Neil's UK Fairytale Wedding * A TON OF UPDATES PG 7*

HAD MY HAIR & MAKE-UP TRIAL
Unfortunately I have no pictures AGAIN!!!!

There isn’t a lot to say about this really, pictures would have told you everything, except the fact that I loved it.

I said I wanted smokey eyes, she did one eye and because I’m not used to wearing a lot of make-up around my eyes I thought it looked way too much, but strangely when I covered the eye which had no make-up, it looked lovely. So we’re going to go with that on the day, and if its too much we can gently wipe off some.

MY DRESS
Its not completed, but when I last went to see her, she was about to start it. Im not having it reconstructed as yet because she once again played around with it and I liked it.

So watch this space

Oh, i forgot to show you my wedding ring. Im actually really happy with the finished product
Various097.jpg

Various099.jpg

Neil is still to get his!!!! I think his ring is the only thing that making me stress!!!

OH, and i forgot to tell you .....
the best man went all out with his own christmas present this year and bought himself a Lamborghini Murcielago ............. guess what colour ............... White and black!!! It couldnt have been more perfect for our wedding ha ha

Neil has also asked a friend to bring his Ferrari to the wedding, and his other friend who works for Porsche will be borrowing a car for the day. Im so pleased, were going to have the Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche & Dad's Range Rover in a few photos outside the venue. However, nothing is complete without some DIY, so they have given me the task of attaching bring ribbon to the black ribbons going on the cars. We didn really want to havethe usual white ribbons, but we thought plain black would look like they were going to a funeral, so the bright colour ribbons will make it look a bit better :o)

Wow, what a big update! Sounds like you got a lot done. I love the flower girl dresses, they are really cute. Also, your invitations came out great, they look really elegant! Reading your menu is making my mouth water. Yum!

Wow, what a big update! Sounds like you got a lot done. I love the flower girl dresses, they are really cute. Also, your invitations came out great, they look really elegant! Reading your menu is making my mouth water. Yum!

Thank you. I forgot to say that the ribbon in the picture was not cut like that on the final invites thank goodness as that looks hideous!! They were just cut straight and looked ALOT nicer:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter